Daddy

hedy7813

Saw in one of the posts that Daddy was back on the ship. He was wonderful and remembered us after 2 years between cruises. We'll be on the Windsurf on a b2b starting Dec 9th out of St Maarten. Would be great if he was on the ship! And....not just Daddy.....every crew member remembers your name and is most friendly and helpful. It's a pleasure to sail on the Windsurf!

Daddy rocks. He was on Windsurf for our December 12 sailing last year so I guess it looks good for him to be there exactly a year later. We also really like Yusuf, Aki, Harry, Lusia, and others

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I've been on 2 Windstar cruises where Daddy was there. On the first we remember him as being fun and engaging with us. On the second one, we really relied on him, as my step-daughter was with us and had a lot of serious food restrictions and was quite worried about her food options on the Surf. She even brought a lot of protein powder and bars that she could eat in case she couldn't find foods that worked for her at every meal.

Daddy made sure that the kitchen was aware of her needs, including delivering a menu to her door each morning and calling to get her dinner choice and modifying it as needed. We were all so impressed that her needs were taken seriously. Daddy personally saw to it that she could rest easy with her choices and thoroughly enjoy the cruise.

Unfortunately, we lost her last year, but I always look back on that cruise with such fond memories and one of those memories was the special attention that she received that allowed her to relax and have a great cruise.

There are actually two guys who have been on surf who go by Daddy. One manager of Amphora, the other manager of Verandah/Candles. Neither were on the b2b that we did Sept/Oct. Both managers on board excellent. Verandah manager was Larry who came from either Celebrity or Crystal. I can't remember which. Lovely gentleman who went out of his way to accommodate my needs after an illness. The crew was the best we've ever sailed with.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Indeed there are now two Daddy's. "Big" Daddy we first met in 2005 on our first cruise and he took wonderful care of me with blueberry pancakes every morning in the Veranda. We have run into him since and he moved up on the world which we were so very pleased to see. Each time we sail we look for him. The crew is one of the reasons we return and Big Daddy is hard to beat.