Emerald Menus

arb18

Hi...last ditch effort to see if anyone took pictures of the menus daily on the Emerald. We board in a week and would love to go in knowibg which days we will eat in the MDR or elsewhere.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Since no one seems to have any pix.

You can go to the MDR on the first night and ask your waiter to request the week's menus from the Maitre D'. You'll get the whole week at one time to aid in your planning.

Since no one seems to have any pix.

You can go to the MDR on the first night and ask your waiter to request the week's menus from the Maitre D'. You'll get the whole week at one time to aid in your planning.

Thanks. That is very good to know

Hi...last ditch effort to see if anyone took pictures of the menus daily on the Emerald. We board in a week and would love to go in knowibg which days we will eat in the MDR or elsewhere.

Thanks!

Hi Amber!

Looks like we will be on the same cruise next week. Have you found anything information that might help as we prepare for our first Alaskan cruise?

Thanks - have a great trip - maybe we will see you on the ship!!!

We ate all of our meals, breakfast, lunch on sea days in the MDR with the exception of Juneau night we ate in the Crown grill. We found the food in the MDR to be very good. If you don't see something on the menu you care for ask for the children's menu. We ate lunch once in the buffet, it was good. We don't like the crowds in the buffet so try to avoid the buffet as much as possible. On embarkation day if you get on the ship before 1:15 go to the Botticelli dining room, Deck 6 aft for a nice peaceful lunch, the menu is rather limited but it's better than fighting the crowds up in the buffet. We snacked a lot at the International cafe, it's always open for a snack. There is a charge for the Gelato, but was well worth the one punch off the coffee card.

We ate all of our meals, breakfast, lunch on sea days in the MDR with the exception of Juneau night we ate in the Crown grill. We found the food in the MDR to be very good. If you don't see something on the menu you care for ask for the children's menu. We ate lunch once in the buffet, it was good. We don't like the crowds in the buffet so try to avoid the buffet as much as possible. On embarkation day if you get on the ship before 1:15 go to the Botticelli dining room, Deck 6 aft for a nice peaceful lunch, the menu is rather limited but it's better than fighting the crowds up in the buffet. We snacked a lot at the International cafe, it's always open for a snack. There is a charge for the Gelato, but was well worth the one punch off the coffee card.

I'm glad you mentioned this. Usually the embarkation day lunch has been in one of the midship dining rooms, not the aft. I might have been confused and not known which dining room to go to if I hadn't read this. I'll check the Patter in my room anyway, just to be sure. 4 weeks...

I'm glad you mentioned this. Usually the embarkation day lunch has been in one of the midship dining rooms, not the aft. I might have been confused and not known which dining room to go to if I hadn't read this. I'll check the Patter in my room anyway, just to be sure. 4 weeks...

Sherry your right it used to be in the Da Vinci dining room on Deck 6 mid-ships, now that dining room is for Club class and Suites. The go to dining room now is the Botticelli dining room Deck 6 aft. To get to the Botticelli dining room go down the stairs all the way aft on deck 7, just forward of Club Fusion.

Hi Amber!

Looks like we will be on the same cruise next week. Have you found anything information that might help as we prepare for our first Alaskan cruise?

Thanks - have a great trip - maybe we will see you on the ship!!!

Come over and join our roll call. Hopefully we will manage to organize a meet & greet. Just a few days to go!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Forums mobile app

OK I love this quote "if you don't see something you care for, ask for the children's menu" - like, is that where they are hiding the escargot?

Glad to hear that you thought the food was good - I'm another one that would like to see the menus - we cruise 7/16 - also have a very quiet roll call.

Since we don't seem to be able to see the menus - any standout food memories from the MDR. Thanks!

We will be leaving on the Emerald princess to alaska july 9th. does anyone want to meet and share expenses for non cruise booked excursions?

Look for your roll call. This is for July 2. If you can't find it start one, it is easy! Have a great trip.