Website issues

CruisingMom77

I was able to solve my Chrome browser issues with the MSC website by clearing my cache and cookies. Since that point however a new, even stranger, issue has popped up.

When I login with my email and password my booking is gone, that scared the crap out of me. Found my booking number and logged in using that in addition to my first and last name without any problems. The booking is there with the correct amount still owed. I then logged back out and attempted to log back in with just my email address and password, booking is gone again. Repeated logging in with my booking number, first and last name, no problems. What a screwed up, messy website.

I hope they operate their sailings with more competence than they do their website.

This is exactly the same thing I'm experiencing. Frustrating :mad:

Looks like the issues I was having with the booking not showing up when I logged in with my email/password have been resolved. Just a FYI.

In my experience it comes and goes, FYI. As long as you can see it with your name and booking number it should be ok.

Wow crazy problem. Wanted to book a cruise tonight on MSC website and it kept telling me my wife is a male after I selected the female gender option over and over again. Granted the world is now a progressive place but after 30+ years of marriage, I know my wife is definitely a woman and ain't no man. Finally gave up after 10 minutes of frustration in front of the computer. Not pleased.

So I can't seem to get the web check in to work, and there is little to no information on their website about that except to call your TA or us... I don't have a TA and I'm currently in Egypt and cannot call the number from my mobile phone...

I cruise on Saturday, I was only emailed that my documents were ready (provided I can web check in) on March 26.... I am kind of starting to freak out.

I have my original document showing I paid in full, but they have since changed my cabin to a different one....

Do you think I will be okay if I bring that paper only?

So I can't seem to get the web check in to work, and there is little to no information on their website about that except to call your TA or us... I don't have a TA and I'm currently in Egypt and cannot call the number from my mobile phone...

I cruise on Saturday, I was only emailed that my documents were ready (provided I can web check in) on March 26.... I am kind of starting to freak out.

I have my original document showing I paid in full, but they have since changed my cabin to a different one....

Do you think I will be okay if I bring that paper only?

Go to their website and click on "Contact". It will allow you to send them en email. Should title it as "Urgent". Good luck.