First name, middle name

CruisingMom77

We are sailing in less than 3 weeks and I am getting nervousabout a lot of things. I just do not want anything to go wrong. I called MSCthey said it should be fine, but I cannot help. The scoop is that my son has afirst and middle name in his passport. I entered his full name when making thebooking online, but his first and middle are showing as his first name. What isthe story with middle names on cruise reservation? Since his passport shows hisfull name I entered everything. I am concerned that his middle name is showingas part of his first name we will have issues when boarding the Divina. Any similar experiences?

IT won't be a problem. My wife did the same. It was just annoying that everything she has to put her first and middle in the FNAME line for everything. OVerall, you will be okay.

Thank you. :-) Good to know if we are asked to confirm our names, I will have to say out my son's full name then. Thank God, he only has one middle name. LOL The thing is that on the online booking I am not sure there is a spot for middle names, but it says you have to enter your full name as it appears on your travel document.

Same thing happened to me I called my TA they said it's not a problem on cruise only if flights are booked too.

I had no trouble boarding

Ship.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Forums mobile app

I just checked our Canadian passport. There is no middle name field. There is one for last name and one for given names. This where his two first names are listed. All good I believe as the eticket reflects what's in his passport.

I think that is just something MSC does, for all of us (we had 7), they had everyone but one listed with the first and middle names together. Was just the oddity of how they took the names when they did the booking to begin with. Though my passport I do believe has the middle names on them anyway, along with my drivers license.