Just off the Vista.... 8 Day VLOG Review!!!

We just got off the Vista on an 8 day cruise. We VLOGGED the entire cruise. Here's VLOG #1 for those interested in seeing areas around the ship. VLOG #1 includes our flight to Miami, Pre-Cruise hotel stay, Day 1 with Embarkation, & some exploring around the ship with kids areas. VLOG #2 coming soon....

Awesome! Can't wait to see the next one. What's your itinerary? We booked over a year ago, and will go on the Vista in October, which means we have to go through a long hot summer. We live in Vegas...a loooong hot summer!

We just got off the Vista on an 8 day cruise. We VLOGGED the entire cruise. Here's VLOG #1 for those interested in seeing areas around the ship. VLOG #1 includes our flight to Miami, Pre-Cruise hotel stay, Day 1 with Embarkation, & some exploring around the ship with kids areas. VLOG #2 coming soon....

Hi LitchfieldParkCruisers

just watched your Vlog and would like to know more about the Run to The RED FROG on Embarkation??

Great video...you guys seem pretty cool! :cool: You are right, the Vista seems very hotel-esque. And crowded! I hope when we go in January, we can find some places to hang out that aren't jam-packed with people. Thanks for posting! :)

Hi, Loved all your videos. But I have a few questions, if you do not mind.

In La Romana you went to Dreams Resort. Where you did you book that through. I do not see that as an option throught Carnival. I google it and only see how to reserve as if I was staying in their hotel. LOL

Any advice on any ports would greatly help. This is our first time to all these ports.

• 2 weeks later...

Loved your 2 VLogs. For the non-tech old timer, that totally impresses me.

I leave for the 8 day Vista on April 22nd for 8 nights to the 30th. Do you remember which nights are casual elegance nights for the dining?

Also, in Curacao, did you do an excursion or take a taxi or bus around the island or just walk downtown and hit a local beach?

:)

• 3 months later...
Hi, Loved all your videos. But I have a few questions, if you do not mind.

In La Romana you went to Dreams Resort. Where you did you book that through. I do not see that as an option throught Carnival. I google it and only see how to reserve as if I was staying in their hotel. LOL

Any advice on any ports would greatly help. This is our first time to all these ports.

Sorry for the late reply.... We just emailed them to reserve. You pay when you arrive. You can also just take a taxi there and sign up and pay when you arrive. There were several people but was not over crowded.

• 1 month later...

I was recently on the eight day carnival vista cruise and while I was on it I interviewed a few entertaiment staff.

Here is my video: