How many days until your next Carnival Cruise?

Severus

9 days! Single digit dance! Leaving October 1 on the Vista!
:cool: I have some very good news 4 U! At least in this crise addict's humble opinion; tgey got it right with the Vista. My pics and review coming soon. Just got back on my truncated Vista Cruise. The Infra Red Sauna rocks (extra cost Cloud Nine Spa). And my average cabin temp WAS 64 F! For those of you who've read my stuff. Meatlocker Cold is the way I roll. Beats the Breeze and she was nothing to dislike.

:cool: I have some very good news 4 U! At least in this crise addict's humble opinion; tgey got it right with the Vista. My pics and review coming soon. Just got back on my truncated Vista Cruise. The Infra Red Sauna rocks (extra cost Cloud Nine Spa). And my average cabin temp WAS 64 F! For those of you who've read my stuff. Meatlocker Cold is the way I roll. Beats the Breeze and she was nothing to dislike.

That's good to hear, as the Vista tends to get lukewarm reviews here.

Is the infra-red sauna a "fee" item within the spa? Maybe THIS cruise will be the time I actually set foot in a ship's spa...yeah, I've been a slacker over 11 prior cruises. :D

13 days........can't wait on The Magical Mystery Tour. Was Eastern until St. Maartin, Grand Turk, and San Juan got beaten up.

We're on this same cruise and had planned on getting married in St. Kitts. Not sure where we're going to land now but will make the most of it! Can't wait though!