Divina specialty restaurant menu

Kroozen

Hello,

Does anyone have the menus for the specialty restaurants on Divina? I'm considering buying the dining package online, but was hoping to see the menus before I buy it. Thanks

I have the Eataly one (I'll have to figure out how to get it on here, probably have to resort to Photobucket again). I'll try to do that tonight.

IMO, it's worth it (price wise). However, you may wish to note that the Steakhouse, while the food is great (you get actual parmesean cheese on your salad, not the canned stuff), the atmosphere is a bit lacking.

There are cheap clear plastic chairs (very wobbly), paper napkins, and a view of the lifeboats. But you may get freshly cracked pepper (only time I saw it).

But the food was good (I had the surf and turf). Galaxy was my favorite, to be honest.

Anyway, I'll try to remember to upload/attach/post the PDF of the Eataly (it's in the steakhouse rear, so you use the same entrance as the steakhouse).

We did the 4 restaurant package for like $75 pp.

I was wondering the same thing. I heard it's free. The food on the other menus looks so good! I'm just not sure I'd go to the sports bar if it's not free.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, Sports Bar was free when we were on it in Dec. Of course, we forgot to go there for lunch (poop!) one day. Was really looking forward to fish and chips. Oh well when you get old you forget. LOL!

The 4 restaurants if you get the 4 package:

Galaxy

Eataly Steakhouse

Eataly Pizzeria

Eataly Ristorante

With the exception of the Pizzeria, you get to choose:

1 App/soup

1 entree

1 dessert

from the regular menu.

The pizza is one pizza (except for that big 1 meter one). The pizzas are large, IMO. I'd say about 12". way more than I could eat.

That's pretty cool that the sports bar is now included. I've seen the old paid menu. Is it safe to assume that it's the same food, but at no charge?

The menu for the Sports Bar is significantly smaller now that it's complimentary, at least compared to the menus I have seen in the past. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the new menu while I was in there, so apologies for not being able to share those.

Dunno! Some else posted the menu, can't remember who but thank you to them!

However we are on board next week and have the wifi package so I will do some live posting.

Did I mention we ARE ON BOARD nEXT WEEK whoop woop!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by nikkiw60

Dunno! Some else posted the menu, can't remember who but thank you to them!

However we are on board next week and have the wifi package so I will do some live posting.

Did I mention we ARE ON BOARD nEXT WEEK whoop woop!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are on board next week too. I guess we'll find out when we get there! :)

It would be really nice if someone posted the tasting menus that Black card members get with their free meal. I'm also interested in the Galaxy brunch. I think I saw that there is a buffet, but is everything there so everyone gets the same stuff, or is it mostly off the menu with a small buffet so the tasting menu restricts what you can order?

Thanks!