Sauna on Celebrity

ThomasZ

Hi,

I'm happy to go on Board of Reflection on March 24. Is the Sauna free of Charge while staying in a normal Veranda Balcony stateroom? When not, what does it cost per day? Is the Sauna located in the Canyon Spa Ranch?

Thanks, Thomas

Free only if in Aqua class (Suite too?) cabin. I think $25 per day (per visit?) from memory. Its the cost of Persian Garden (Canyon Ranch) access, where the saunas are located. If Elite, you get 1 free visit on a port day with Elite coupon. Good Luck

We've never sailed on Reflection but on all the other S Class ships there is a sauna in the Women's and Men's changing room that is free of charge. Persian Gardens has both a sauna and steam bath and a cooling rain shower as well as the heated loungers. Unless you are in Aqua Class you need to buy a pass to use. The exception is for Elite members and above who get a pass for one visit on a port day. It is not complementary for suites, well maybe for the penthouse or Reflection suite but our budget does not stretch that far. :D

There is a sauna in the men´s / women´s locker rooms which is free of charge.

The steam room and aroma bath in Persian Garden are fre for guests booked in AQ and can be used for a charge by others.

Free only if in Aqua class (Suite too?) cabin. I think $25 per day (per visit?) from memory. Its the cost of Persian Garden (Canyon Ranch) access, where the saunas are located. If Elite, you get 1 free visit on a port day with Elite coupon. Good Luck

I stand corrected - in my mind I was answering about STEAM ROOMS in Persian Garden.

BTW, they have posted signs in for the locker room saunas requesting guests wear a towel. As the OP is German this may be an unusual policy for him. It was for me.

:-) I have seen all kinds of behaviour in the (men´s) sauna. From wearing nothing at all (not even bringing in a towel) to someone coming in from the gym in his full gym outfit - including socks and sneakers. It is handled differently all over the world.

The only thing that really bothers me is that obviously NOONE has ever heard of the "No sweat on wood" policy. Please cover the bench with a towel! Under your behind and feet!!!

I find it amusing that everything possible is done for hygiene (sanitizing all over, don´t touch the door handle, constant cleaning) and then people leave pools of sweat on the benches for the next one to sit into :rolleyes:

• 2 years later...
There is a sauna in the men´s / women´s locker rooms which is free of charge.

The steam room and aroma bath in Persian Garden are fre for guests booked in AQ and can be used for a charge by others.

so ... does this mean the steam room and aroma bath in the persian gardens area are co-ed?