Internet package on Reflection

the frames

Please can anyone recently on Reflection confirm how much the inclusive Internet package is if bought on board. We sail 8th August and price has varied between £212 and £184 over the past few weeks

Thank you

I think the price for our upcoming Nov cruise on Reflection showed a constant $179.10 USD.

Booked $ via an online US based TA btw.

Wow that's a big difference between the prebook offer on our cruise, how long is your cruise?

I was on the Reflection in May on 10 day cruise......unlimited Internet was $200....less any loyalty discounts.

We paid $150 with select discount.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

We are on 11nights so it looks like a lot better value to wait and book on board at that price.

Thank you

• 2 months later...
I am cruising in Nov 2016 and the price of unlimited internet is now $237 USD and I swear it has just reached that price recently in the last few months since I have checked online.

Same here, astonishing, $237!! It was $179.10 before..

Anyone knows what the on board price for a 7 day cruise is? :)

This is unbelievable pricing :mad: What makes it particularly greedy is the fact that, unlike Royal Caribbean, they don't even pro rate it as the cruise progresses. We will be on a TA in a couple of weeks and could get by with port wifi for the first part of the cruise but even signing up for the package several days into the cruise, we'll still be charged the full rate :(

Same here, astonishing, $237!! It was $179.10 before..

Anyone knows what the on board price for a 7 day cruise is? :)

For our two 14 night SA cruises in March the Internet went from 269 to 309.

Can't wait to see the pricing on the dining packages if they ever get them posted again.

Whatever.

For our two 14 night SA cruises in March the Internet went from 269 to 309.

Can't wait to see the pricing on the dining packages if they ever get them posted again.

Whatever.

The dining seemed to be the same here, as I always wondered about the slight difference between the 4 and 5 dinner package; 123 vs 125 or something like that, just a few dollars. Will be checking every other day this month. ;)

Celebrity is offering an Elite+ discount for unlimited internet for $156 for an upcoming 15-day Transatlantic. We had a similar package for a Constellation TA back in April for $129.

I think these are introductory prices for the new Xcellerate, and in the future, prices will go up substantially.

Argh, typo. 5th of Nov, still 7 days. :D

I am on the same cruise the Reflection Nov 5 - 12 and they up 'd the price within the last 60 days or so I was deciding if that is what I want to use my OBC on.....

Celebrity is offering an Elite+ discount for unlimited internet for $156 for an upcoming 15-day Transatlantic. We had a similar package for a Constellation TA back in April for $129.

I think these are introductory prices for the new Xcellerate, and in the future, prices will go up substantially.

Where are you seeing this. We are on the same cruise but Elite. Is this offer just for Elite+ ?

Where are you seeing this. We are on the same cruise but Elite. Is this offer just for Elite+ ?

It was not on "My Celebrity." I had to call the Captain's Club to get that rate as I believe it was a special. I believe someone mentioned it on the Roll Call. Not sure if it is still offered, but I would call the Captain's Club - Elite should get 30%.

It was not on "My Celebrity." I had to call the Captain's Club to get that rate as I believe it was a special. I believe someone mentioned it on the Roll Call. Not sure if it is still offered, but I would call the Captain's Club - Elite should get 30%.

Thank you. I'll do that :)