I'd Just Like To Verify My Balcony Location...

dreamr

Hello!

I was booked in an inside stateroom for my cruise on the Getaway this weekend (!!)...until this morning, when I called the upsell number to see if I could snag a balcony. The lady said the only available balcony was 14700. I was at work and couldn't look at deck plans, so I accepted.

However, once I got home and started looking at pictures, I noticed the first few balcony rooms don't seem to have an actual balcony with chairs. Of course, I start freaking out and searching every review I can find with that room number...and come up empty.

I did find a very small mention of the officers' quarters being at the front of the ship, though...

So to ease my mind, can anyone verify that the balcony under the red arrow is mine and not the balcony-less rooms forward of that?

20upkq0.png

If I'm right and we do have a standard size balcony, I'm going to be so excited! Not to mention that it's a spa balcony (which the lady didn't mention)! This is going to totally make our cruise! :D

Thanks in advance! :)

You won't have any issues...you will have a full-outward view. You aren't steering the ship, so if you can't look forward, who cares! Your view will be so much better than the inside cabin you booked first...just go and enjoy!

I don't think I was complaining about the location? I'm perfectly fine with being forward. I just wanted to verify that we have an actual balcony! :P

And I agree. Hence why I accepted the upgrade without seeing the deck plan first! haha

It's a small balcony!

I'm not sure where you got that from the image you posted? But thanks for posting. :)

Congrats on the upsell ... Enjoy the balcony and the spa ... [emoji106]

Thank you! :D

Edited by dreamr

I'm not sure where you got that from the image you posted? But thanks for posting. :)

Thank you! :D

Sorry, I didn't say small balcony I said Spa balcony but voice to text is not working well. Enjoy your spa balcony! I was just search on Google and usually find several good sources for cabin photos.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Forums mobile app

I would be interested in this as well. We're booked in an inside cabin in a couple of months, would be interested in moving up a couple of categories, but not necessarily to a suite or The Haven.

Thanks in advance, and congrats!

Looks like a great deal. The use of the spa is worth about $200 per person. Can you tell us what you paid for the upsell?