Webroot Blocking Access to Princess site

diane.in.ny

I'm trying to do a cruise search and Webroot pops up with "Malicious Attack Ahead."

Anyone else having this problem? (I know a while back there was an issue with this forum. Took a day or so to clear that up.)

Maybe its just protecting your pocketbook from a malicious cruise fare attack :)

Maybe its just protecting your pocketbook from a malicious cruise fare attack :)

You been talking to my husband? :D

Yes, I can force past it but hesitant to do it. Will give it a day or two to clear up. Was just wondering if someone else had the same problem.

A couple of weeks ago Webroot blocked Cruise Critic for us! We have 3 computers in the house and the other two using MacAfee and Windows Defender did not show any issues. Maybe Webroot is just better at finding issues! I think there was an option to bypass the warning and get on the site anyway, but we were hesitant to use it. We sent a message to the CC technical team just in case there was an issue. By the next morning it was fine and we did later get an email back asking if everything was now OK. I would think that there would be much less risk with the Princess site where people can't be posting messages and links to other site. You might want to send them an email (if you can find where to send it!) and let them know.

Someone mentioned that maybe the OP had a virus on their computer that caused the warning. The first thing we did when the message popped up was run a full virus scan and nothing turned up.

Edited by Kartgv

Thanks for all the feedback.

I'll run a full virus scan ... that's a good suggestion.

I also have Malwarebytes and will run that too.

And I tried to find a place to contact Princess about this (a lot of sites have a link for website technical problems) but couldn't find anything on the site.