Celebrity summit doors

CSRAJ81

:confused: Wondering if the cabin door's on the SUMMIT are wood or metal, we like to put something on our door to say hello and to find our room easier:') so should we bring something that is magnetic or something that tapes on?

I thought all doors were metal...also as a word to the wise...the "deadbolt" on the door does NOT prevent it from being unlocked from the outside! (I'm really not sure why they even have one)

For safety.

If you throw the deadbolt and then become totally incapacitated, how would they get in the room? Rapel down the balconies?

EVERY deadbolt in every hotel, cruise ship and similar venue can be unlocked from the outside. It's common sense.

If you need to find you room easier ( I guess when the urge hits you. 😜 ) you may also need something to mark your deck. 🤔 The CDs are always talking about passengers that can't get into their cabin only to discover that they are on the wrong deck. 🤗

Hopefully you aren't sailing on April 1 as it is common for passengers to move those decorations to the next cabin or a deck above or below.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Metal. We are just off the Summit and we stuck a white board with a white board marker to the door with magnets.

Since we were 5 people in 3 cabins, the whiteboard helped us keep track of who was where.

Have a happy happy cruise.