What has happened to Cadiz?

berpat

Booked on Q520 and was looking forward to the call at Cadiz to enable us to visit Seville. On checking the itinerary this morning I see that Cadiz has disappeared from the list of ports of call. Anyone any ideas?

Hello,we are on Queen Elizabeth 30 August.My wife tried to get on the voyage personalizer this morning,but as usual it was having none of it.It is a good job Cunard cruises are better than their web sites and web cams otherwise we might try Thomson.

Rodger.

When I go to Q520, I can see Cadiz shown in the right hand column on 24th September and also all the other ports.

http://www.cunard.co.uk/cruise-search/book-a-cruise/cruises/qu/1217-q520-sou1-sou2/ports-and-excursions/

Note: there are two vertical scroll bars. Make sure you can see them both by moving the horizontal scroll bar (at the bottom) over to the right of your screen.

I think the OP's issue is that the following "Ports & Excursions" page from the Cunard web site for voyage Q520 does not list Cadiz in the "Ports of Call" section at the bottom of the page. And when one clicks "Cadiz" in the itinerary on the right (as I have done here), nothing happens. When one clicks on any of the other ports, details about that port are displayed along with a list of shore excursions for that port.

Q520%20Itinerary.jpg

I have found the same thing happens on the pages for other voyages that include Cadiz as a port of call. I suspect this simply means that the "Find and book a cruise" section of the Cunard web site does not currently have any information about Cadiz to display. If it used to display details about Cadiz, I do not know what has happened.

Regards,

John.

Booked on Q520 and was looking forward to the call at Cadiz to enable us to visit Seville. On checking the itinerary this morning I see that Cadiz has disappeared from the list of ports of call. Anyone any ideas?

Cadiz is still there for Oct 7 QE on one part of website but not the other, Cadiz appears on our QE 22nd Dec cruise ok

look on VP to be certain

the website is sometimes useless, fro example senior officers, Captain Clark appears only as Clark, entertainments officer Haley does not appear to have a second name and on one cruise map Gran Canaria was once placed in the middle of the Libyan Desert

Yes Hattie, now on our itinerary. This is our Diamond wedding cruise, we were booked on QM's 175th to Halifax and New York but due to my wifes ill health we had to cancel 2 weeks before departure. She is now fully recovered and raring to go!!.