Trying to Book!!

Alexis13

If you know what you are doing it is ok on line, but you may get better discounts with a Travel Agent.

Otherwise, if it is your first cruise go to a travel agent that knows what they are doing. That isn't as easy as it seems as many of the high street people we have spoken to in the past know less about ships than we do and have given terrible advice (that we've ignored!)

If you are trying to book directly with P & O and are having trouble getting to speak to someone, you can go onto the website to arrange a call back. Go to the bottom of the page to Contact Us and in a blue square section you can find the way to request a call. Just might be worth giving it a try.

If you really want to book with P&O direct go via topcashback to their website and get 4% cash back.

That's what I did and it worked fine - I got almost £200 back with Topcashback!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It's kinda like that.

You register on the Topcashback site and then search for P&O (or whatever online store you like), click on the Get Cashback button which takes you to the P&O site where you book and pay as normal.

Because you registered your visit through Topcashback, they then check your purchase with P&O then pay you the cashback after a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've used Quidco for various purchases works the same way.

You can find P and Os normal landline number on SayNoto0870 website. Don't know if you get through quicker, but it saves using a premium number. It works as I have used it.