Cocktails

Al the mot man

On my Caribbean cruise on azura last year, the wife and I loved going up to the planet bar, for a cocktail or two, after our evening meal, the wife always had a piña coloda, after a while I was trying different ones, the waitress suggest I tried a Miami ice (could of been a Miami vice on ice) any way I loved it and could drink it by the gallon,

But this particular cocktail was not on any of the menu/cocktail lists,

I am returning to the Caribbean again this November but on brittania this time, can anyone confirm to me that I can also get this cocktail, I willbe devasted if I can't

Unlike the American lines, P&O seem to have trouble if you ask for drinks not on the menu. On the Aurora they wouldn't make yesterday's 'drink of the day' even if we were prepared to pay full price for it. Their excuse? 'The till isn't programmed'! Most pathetic excuse I've ever heard!!

Unlike the American lines, P&O seem to have trouble if you ask for drinks not on the menu. On the Aurora they wouldn't make yesterday's 'drink of the day' even if we were prepared to pay full price for it. Their excuse? 'The till isn't programmed'! Most pathetic excuse I've ever heard!!

Which is very very strange. Having no taste in cocktails I love a chocolate banana.

Had it as cocktail of the day and other times, at full price,so not sure about your comment of items only being available when cocktail of the day, on pando.

There have been a couple of other cocktails I liked, had them different evenings.

As our 2 main ships are Arcadia and Aurora, it would have been on either or both of them.

P & O cocktail of the day has not been at a special price for many years.

Also those such as pins colada come pre mixed, they are not made fresh. The bar staff add the crushed ice and other bits, but unless they have the base mix it cannot be made.

P & O cocktail of the day has not been at a special price for many years.

Also those such as pins colada come pre mixed, they are not made fresh. The bar staff add the crushed ice and other bits, but unless they have the base mix it cannot be made.

Ref the chocolate banana when that is cod it is £3/4+, when not cod it is £5+ ,so there is a difference between cod and full price.

I have started to work my way through the mocktails as well now. Some of them are rather nice. Failing all these there is the faithful VAT.

On my Caribbean cruise on azura last year, the wife and I loved going up to the planet bar, for a cocktail or two, after our evening meal, the wife always had a piña coloda, after a while I was trying different ones, the waitress suggest I tried a Miami ice (could of been a Miami vice on ice) any way I loved it and could drink it by the gallon,

But this particular cocktail was not on any of the menu/cocktail lists,

I am returning to the Caribbean again this November but on brittania this time, can anyone confirm to me that I can also get this cocktail, I willbe devasted if I can't

It was certainly available on Britannia over Christmas/New Year, but they don't have the same cocktail menu in every bar (and no cocktail menu at all in Brodies), so you will have to scout around to track down where it is served. :D