Any Question About Freedom of the Seas

thewebbys

I will be heading out Saturday on Freedom. I will not be able to do a live review because it will be a Family Celebration cruise. If anyone has any questions or request that they want me to check into please list them. We are sailing in a Royal Family Suite so I will be able get information about suite programs and perks as well.

I will check back occasionally and try to answer while on board or soon as we get back Sunday night

8 night Eastern Caribbean - Labadee, St. Maarten, San Juan, St. Kitts.

Can you find out if they are serving breakfast in Chops or Giovannis for Suite guests. Thank You in advance

Definitely, planning on exploring the possibilities.

Let us know how the MDR food is......

Have a great cruise, I'm not far behind you! :D

I saw the menus you posted Thanks. Was very disappointed in Day 1 and 2 choices so we are doing Chops those days. I hope our cruise on Freedom be will as wonderful as yours. Thanks again for the review.

Will do Bob. Can't believe there is question you don't know the answer to. I always rely on your answers for accuracy.

Edited by thewebbys

I saw the menus you posted Thanks. Was very disappointed in Day 1 and 2 choices so we are doing Chops those days. I hope our cruise on Freedom be will as wonderful as yours. Thanks again for the review.

Will do Bob. Can't believe there is question you don't know the answer to. I always rely on your answers for accuracy.

We also have Chops and Giovanni's booked for the 2 night BOGO offer :D

Could you please point me to the thread where they were posted? I tried a quick search and didn't find them. TIA

Would you please post pics of drink menus as that seems to be a hot topic for prices? Thank you in advance and have a great cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am interested in this also and if u have the drink package what was the top price that was included on the Freedom!!

Thank u so much for the offer! We will be on the next 8 day after you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Would you please post pics of drink menus as that seems to be a hot topic for prices? Thank you in advance and have a great cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am interested in this also and if u have the drink package what was the top price that was included on the Freedom!!

Thank u so much for the offer! We will be on the next 8 day after you!

I will post the menu but we only buy the soda package for the girls because the 3 drinks on our sea pass plus the CL and DL happy hour is enough to get through the night. We stop pass a bar on our way into MDR and pick up a drink or two for dinner with the sea pass drinks.

This cruise I will be bringing a bottle of champagne to toast us getting through the teenage years of the oldest who is turning 18 during the cruise

Thanks for your willingness to help others. What venues are open for lunch on embarkation day? Enjoy your family celebration.

I'll be on Freedom sailing on February 18, 2017. If possible, can you let us know who the Cruise Director will be? Wishing you smooth sailing.....

On my list

Your kids might be too old for this but...

With the kids club...do they pass out walkie talkies or beepers (man I just aged myself...lol) so that a child can contact their parents while at the kid club?

Also, is it possible to add a specific dollar amount each day to our child's sea card? I heard some conflicting information on this....also, I heard something to the effect that even if you set a limit on their sea card that somehow the arcade is a loophole on this and can be charged up to no limit? I hope this to not be the case...our son is only 6 years old and while I would be comfortable putting some money on his card to use in the arcade, he is not quite old enough for me to trust his "money management skills" lol.

Your kids might be too old for this but...

With the kids club...do they pass out walkie talkies or beepers (man I just aged myself...lol) so that a child can contact their parents while at the kid club?

Also, is it possible to add a specific dollar amount each day to our child's sea card? I heard some conflicting information on this....also, I heard something to the effect that even if you set a limit on their sea card that somehow the arcade is a loophole on this and can be charged up to no limit? I hope this to not be the case...our son is only 6 years old and while I would be comfortable putting some money on his card to use in the arcade, he is not quite old enough for me to trust his "money management skills" lol.

My youngest has aged out of Adventure Ocean, she will be in the teen lounge this cruise. She is so bummed about it. I will check on the paging system. When they were in AO I received a few message in the cabin. Mostly about giving permission for her to stay at the late night party zone because she had signing privileges.

Yes you place an amount on your child's sea pass account. You will need to go to Guest Service to place the limit. If you don't and if when you checked in online, you guaranteed their account they will have unlimited spending. If you did not guarantee him you will have to do that first and then set the limit. All of which will be done at Guest Service.

The arcade should not be a problem since your son is so young and he probably won't be there without you. But I will clarify it because in the pass it was on a separate system and they couldn't monitor the spending. FYI check the compass because some ships offer a free family hour at the arcade.

Thanks for helping future cruisers. I have a few questions.

1. If the mystery theater dinner is available, what night(s) is it and how much does it cost?

2. Are wine bottle packages (3 or 5) available in the MDR?

Thanks again and enjoy your trip!

I will be heading out Saturday on Freedom. I will not be able to do a live review because it will be a Family Celebration cruise. If anyone has any questions or request that they want me to check into please list them. We are sailing in a Royal Family Suite so I will be able get information about suite programs and perks as well.

I will check back occasionally and try to answer while on board or soon as we get back Sunday night

Hi Im heading out in march and was wondering what the discount or coupon was for the specialty Dinning that they preload on your seapass card for CA members? i think its buy one get the second 20% off ? dont know if it matters but im Emerald

thank you for checking on this ..

I see i am a day late and a dollar short but if you do get this message and collect the cruise compases for the week and scan them when you get back from your cruise I would be grateful.

We are on the 3/4 8 day and I can tell that some of the entertainment seems to have changed since the November reviews....

thanks.

-Sean

Edited by wilmingtech