Any Question About Freedom of the Seas

thewebbys

Just used my free day on wifi.

Checking on your questions. I have a few compasses but the Cruise director (Casey Pelter) is leaving after this cruise. They will have temporary CD (Enzo- current activity manager) for a few weeks then he goes on vacation and heads to another ship. Will get more details if I can.

No - arcade money still can not be limited by RCI. They do offer a connect to your kids paging system did not get details but it was announced over the speaker the first day. They said they have a limited amount so you should check in with Adventure Ocean as soon as you get onboard.

The MDR food is the same quality to me as it has been on my past cruises. My DD did have 6 lobster tails last night and liked everyone of them.

They had to make changes to last night menu because they did not have any claw legs for the claw salad.

I got the price for a 7 day drink package did not sign up the first night. Will post when I get home.

They did offer the Mystery Dinner the first night in Giovanni's Table. $75/ person

You can sign up at Royal Promenade when you get onboard. As well as make your reservation for any specialty dining.

There were not any discounts pre-load on our sea pass card for speciality dining. We are Diamond and my MIL is platinum. We pre-booked with BOGO.

Will post Diamond and Platinum benefits when I get home.

Bob - I have not seen the drink cards offered will ask Rahual tonight if they coming

I hope I answered most of your questions.

Were you able to confirm from Rahual if they were offering the drink card? If so, what day was it offered? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for checking all that! We really appreciate your time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Check the Cruise Planner for your reservation. We had much better pricing for our upcoming cruise than what was just posted. You might make out better buying ahead of time.

Were you able to confirm from Rahual if they were offering the drink card? If so, what day was it offered? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a recent Freedom review for the Feb 4th-12th (8 day) sailing it was stated that the drink card was offered on Thursday (day 6) for ~ $88.00.

-Sean

Was wondering what the dress code in MDR is. Are shorts allowed for adults or children? Will be cruising in March and trying to figure out how to pack with minimum luggage. Thanks

They ask for no shorts at dinner, irrespective of age. However, they are unlikely to enforce it, so you can do as you please.

Your kids might be too old for this but...

With the kids club...do they pass out walkie talkies or beepers (man I just aged myself...lol) so that a child can contact their parents while at the kid club?

When we sailed on FOS last Oct. we had our 3 and 5 year olds in Ocean Adventure Aquanauts club they sometimes gave us a cell phone to carry in case they needed to get in touch with us (or we would have to exchange the dead one we forgot to give back to them the last time we checked the kids out. Ooops!). I think I read on the boards here that they don't typically give these cell phones out to parents of older kids. We made a point to call the Ocean Adventure main number on occasion to check in with the staff to see how the kids were doing. You can ask for the direct number when you check the kids in and there are courtesy phones you can use all over the ship to call and check on them.

• 3 weeks later...