Any Question About Freedom of the Seas

thewebbys

I see i am a day late and a dollar short but if you do get this message and collect the cruise compases for the week and scan them when you get back from your cruise I would be grateful.

We are on the 3/4 8 day and I can tell that some of the entertainment seems to have changed since the November reviews....

thanks.

-Sean

Search for review by Canadian Disney Mom. She posted compasses from the 8 night not too long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just used my free day on wifi.

Checking on your questions. I have a few compasses but the Cruise director (Casey Pelter) is leaving after this cruise. They will have temporary CD (Enzo- current activity manager) for a few weeks then he goes on vacation and heads to another ship. Will get more details if I can.

No - arcade money still can not be limited by RCI. They do offer a connect to your kids paging system did not get details but it was announced over the speaker the first day. They said they have a limited amount so you should check in with Adventure Ocean as soon as you get onboard.

The MDR food is the same quality to me as it has been on my past cruises. My DD did have 6 lobster tails last night and liked everyone of them.

They had to make changes to last night menu because they did not have any claw legs for the claw salad.

I got the price for a 7 day drink package did not sign up the first night. Will post when I get home.

They did offer the Mystery Dinner the first night in Giovanni's Table. $75/ person

You can sign up at Royal Promenade when you get onboard. As well as make your reservation for any specialty dining.

There were not any discounts pre-load on our sea pass card for speciality dining. We are Diamond and my MIL is platinum. We pre-booked with BOGO.

Will post Diamond and Platinum benefits when I get home.

Bob - I have not seen the drink cards offered will ask Rahual tonight if they coming

I hope I answered most of your questions.

Edited by thewebbys

I'd love to see the teen compasses if you have them!!! We are sailing on this itinerary in March with five teens.

Will post it but beware it changes daily. This cruise did not have that many teens so most activities were cancelled

Edited by thewebbys

The entertainment changed over mid-cruise so we got double the entertainment. When reading the compass Day 6 is the current Broadway show and Ice show is suppose to change as well.

Email RCI two weeks before your cruise they will let you know current line-up.

Thanks for your willingness to help others. What venues are open for lunch on embarkation day? Enjoy your family celebration.

Windjammer, Sorrentos, Cafe Promenade

I am interested in this also and if u have the drink package what was the top price that was included on the Freedom!!

Thank u so much for the offer! We will be on the next 8 day after you!

7-day Delux. 454.30, refreshment 214.76, Soda 70.21,

Sorry don't have the other prices

The entertainment changed over mid-cruise so we got double the entertainment. When reading the compass Day 6 is the current Broadway show and Ice show is suppose to change as well.

Email RCI two weeks before your cruise they will let you know current line-up.

That makes sense. It will be a totally different animal during spring break. I'd like to see them anyway. Thank you! Hope you're having a great time!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They did offer the Mystery Dinner the first night in Giovanni's Table. $75/ person

You can sign up at Royal Promenade when you get onboard. As well as make your reservation for any specialty dining.

Thank you for taking time out of your cruise to provide us with an answer to this question!

Can anyone tell me what dining options are available during boarding of the Freedom of the Seas on embarkation day? We are first time cruisers on RCI. All of our other cruises have been on NCL and besides the buffet, NCL usually has one of the MDR's open. We try to avoid the buffet as it is usually a mad house!

Can anyone tell me what dining options are available during boarding of the Freedom of the Seas on embarkation day? We are first time cruisers on RCI. All of our other cruises have been on NCL and besides the buffet, NCL usually has one of the MDR's open. We try to avoid the buffet as it is usually a mad house!

Royal usually does not open the MDR on boarding day to all guests.

Besides the buffet, Cafe Promenade (small sandwiches/snacks) and Sorrento's (pizza) will also be open for lunch on boarding day.

I saw this morning on the RCCL website that the deluxe drink package was $44 and it was not on sale. Have they reduce the $55 price to $44 as it's regular price?

I think it's more likely that the "sale" banner is missing, rather than a price drop.