Booking excursions?

rcandkc

I'm on a cruise January 2017 in New Zealand that I'm supposed to be able to book excursions early next week. It still says not finalized so list not necessarily what will be offered. Considering I should be able to book next week this seems ridiculous. Hard to research and plan. This is our 7th regent cruise so not totally new to process....but within a week of when we can book excursions this seems ......lack of proper word so ....

Any advice?

Depending on which one you're sailing, there are listings for most (but not all) ports. We've been in a similar situation where we were coming up on our reservation availability date and there were no listings, but they always showed up in time. Of course, being eight months out there may still be some changes even after they post the choices - I agree, contact Regent and see what they tell you.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

rcandkc, following jctdlt's lead take a look at the 2017 world cruise itinerary, all your new zealand ports (except Gisborne) have their excursions & prices listed:

https://www.rssc.com/cruises/NAV170105E/summary/default.aspx

We were considering doing the Tranzalpin excursion in Akaroa, but not for $399. Instead we will probably use Viator and do Kayaking in Akaroa.

Edited by WesW