Norwegian Dawn Dailies

Walt724

If nobody else gets to it, I'll scan them upon my return and post. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask in the live thread.

Thanks Doug! If you happen to see The Quest game on the dailies, please let me know. I've been telling my DS about it since our cruise on the Jewel a few years ago, and was hoping to see it again.

Thanks Doug! If you happen to see The Quest game on the dailies, please let me know. I've been telling my DS about it since our cruise on the Jewel a few years ago, and was hoping to see it again.

The Quest is usually on the last night of the cruise!! So much fun!

While on board, I posted the schedule from days 1-5 on the 12/4 Dawn Roll Call.

I'll try to do a proper scan tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Doug,

Love your Live Review!

I am sure you have been busy since getting back, but are you still planning to post the full set Dailies?

Thanks!

Brad

hey Doug! I can't view your Dalies! can you reload?

You can't view the post, or you can't download the PDF links?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=51751189&postcount=1180

Edit: I'm wondering if the CruiseCritic app can't display them. Try opening the above link in a browser.

Edited by TheDougOut

Are there certain types of food on certain days at the complementary food venue? Anyone have menus of those or could tell me if there is certain days for specials? One daily I saw on another post had like Prime Rib night for example but I didn't see that on Doug's dailies just posted for Dawn?

• 2 weeks later...
Are there certain types of food on certain days at the complementary food venue? Anyone have menus of those or could tell me if there is certain days for specials? One daily I saw on another post had like Prime Rib night for example but I didn't see that on Doug's dailies just posted for Dawn?

I would be interested in knowing this as well prior to booking the a la carte restaurants/specialty restaurants. Anyone have any input into this one?

Bump. Anyone with more recent input?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As far as my experience the Dawn mdr menus are not predictable. We just book our specialty restaurants in advance. On the other days we check out the mdr menus in the morning. We usually find something we like or we go to O'sheehans and a a burger, hotdog or wings etc.

Why do people care who the officers are on the ship, especially pre cruise?

It isn't like I would/could change my travel plans based on an officer, but this is obviously important to some for a reason I haven't be able to come up with.

Edited by Nola26

Why do people care who the officers are on the ship, especially pre cruise?

It isn't like I would/could change my travel plans based on an officer, but this is obviously important to some for a reason I haven't be able to come up with.

Lol!! I don't know who they are when I leave the ship!!