Aaaaaaaah! Too long to next cruise

kerryincork

I've gone in to serious cruise withdrawal 😣😭 what am I going to do. My next cruise is in September on the Meravigilia.

I have to wait till January for my contract at work to be renewed until I can safely book another one (I'm in Europe so can't book a cruise speculatively, as I would loose deposit).

Any ideas what I can do for the next 6 weeks until I definitely book or not my next cruise?

There's loads of good deals out there at the moment 😣

Sent from my SM-N910F using Forums mobile app

I've gone in to serious cruise withdrawal 😣😭 what am I going to do. My next cruise is in September on the Meravigilia.

I have to wait till January for my contract at work to be renewed until I can safely book another one (I'm in Europe so can't book a cruise speculatively, as I would loose deposit).

Any ideas what I can do for the next 6 weeks until I definitely book or not my next cruise?

There's loads of good deals out there at the moment 😣

Just book a couple more in between.

The beauty of being retired is that I have little or no time restrictions and can cruise when I want. Two or three long cruises every year (I avoid the one-weekers mostly), but I remember all too well those short vacation periods when I worked. Cruise addiction gets to all of us.

Kerry: You should put a countdown clock on your signature so you can see the days tick down til September. In the meantime, you have Christmas to look forward to(or dread) and before you know it, it will be January and you can hunt down a deal and book it! Ken

i feel your pain..i have 10 months and I have to keep it a secret from those who are going with me as well as it all a surprise for them...:(

That's painful 😢 at least my travelling companion can talk about the cruise with each other.

Thanks for the suggestion guys 😀

Going to the UK next weekend for a couple of days, so do have something to look forward to even if it is not a cruise.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk