Which cruise terminal, Singapore

Krakatoa

Hi Trish

I just looked on the schedule for the Singapore Cruise Centre ( this is the old cruise port in the harbour just about opposite Sentosa) and it states that Azamara Jorney will be docking there on the 5th Jan 2017.

Last time we boarded Azamara in Singapore we boarded at the new terminal at Marina Bay, so wasn't expecting this, (we are boarding on the 6th to Hong Kong).

Thanks very much for the information. The schedule has us departing and arriving back at the Singapore Cruise Terminal.

I must admit to being a bit tired today . . . failed to notice that the comment prior to mine was four years old!!!

But, all's well that ends well . . . pity we are not at the new terminal though.

Cheers,

Trish

Thanks very much for the information. The schedule has us departing and arriving back at the Singapore Cruise Terminal.

I must admit to being a bit tired today . . . failed to notice that the comment prior to mine was four years old!!!

But, all's well that ends well . . . pity we are not at the new terminal though.

Cheers,

Trish

Trish, I'm on the Journey Dec 23 2016 cruise, too, and I think that we are at the "old terminal" is not a bad thing at all-- it is right at the center/gateway to Singapore. See you aboard and see my recent posts on our voyage's roll call.

We are joining Azamara Journey in Singapore on 6 January and have just received our final cruise documentation. It shows the ship berthing at Marina Bay Cruise Centre!!

I agree the port authorities seem to be expecting the ship at the Singapore Cruise Centre - which is where we will be heading.

We are joining Azamara Journey in Singapore on 6 January and have just received our final cruise documentation. It shows the ship berthing at Marina Bay Cruise Centre!!

I agree the port authorities seem to be expecting the ship at the Singapore Cruise Centre - which is where we will be heading.

We're on 23rd December Cruise and we're having the same issue. My TA is checking, though Bonnie might like to bring it to the attention of the Miami staff concerned. It won't be a good 'look' if the documentation says one thing and the port schedule says another. It will provide nothing but confusion at the beginning of a much anticipated cruise for most.

We're on 23rd December Cruise and we're having the same issue. My TA is checking, though Bonnie might like to bring it to the attention of the Miami staff concerned. It won't be a good 'look' if the documentation says one thing and the port schedule says another. It will provide nothing but confusion at the beginning of a much anticipated cruise for most.

Yes, I hope Bonnie can verify where the embarkation for the 12/23 Singapore Journey cruise is (and in what port we are to debark). A few weeks ago when I looked, the AZ website said it was the Singapore Cruise Center. It may well be the Marina Bay for another poster's January cruise (this is when we'd debark). We get on December 20 and disembark Jan 6 and I need to know both ports-- embarkation to get there of course and also where we end up, because the day of the ship's overnight before debarkation, a private guide is picking us up for a tour that morning.

My documents say embarkation for the 23rd December will be from the Singapore Cruise Centre which tallies with what the cruise centre website says so that is where I'm heading for.

Singapore Cruise Centre has us departing from and returning to this terminal ...

http://www.singaporecruise.com.sg/index.php/?page_id=110&action=cruise

Marina Bay Schedule has no mention of an Azamara ship and the two berths are definitely occupied on 5 & 6 January . . .

But there does appear to be only one ship berthed at Marina Bay on 23 December. . . .

https://mbccs.com.sg/index.php?option=com_jumi&view=application&fileid=4

Edited by Baynanno1

Azamara Journey is in Singapore today for her first turn around of the season and she's at the Singapore Cruise Centre, which matches the port schedule as well as my cruise docs for December 23.

Floris

Edited by florisdekort

Phil, I see you are on the the 23rd ex Singapore. Will you be doing a B2B, as we are doing Singapore to Hong Kong on the 6th January. If so looking forward to catching up again. Ian and Jude.

Hey Ian! No, I'm just doing the one cruise and staying in Singapore a couple of days so I'll wave you off:)