Signature

Pickels

Good question! I haven't needed to change my signature since Cruise Critic went to the new format so you had me intrigued. On my laptop, near the upper right, there is a place that shows my avatar and my screen name with an arrow beside it. When I click on the arrow, one of the options is "User Control Panel". That should be what you need.

Where is the code for one's signature on Cruise Critic? Darn if I can find it. I've got the Signature, but I want to update it and change the "SAILED". Thanks all.

Click on your screen name. Open User Control Panel and click on Edit Signature.

Where is the code for one's signature on Cruise Critic? Darn if I can find it. I've got the Signature, but I want to update it and change the "SAILED". Thanks all.

If you click on "more" above you'll see an option for Countdown Clocks. It's pretty straight froward from there.

Edited by cdn_tbird

And..... if you're like me and you don't want to see ANY signatures from anyone - no clocks, no blinking martini glasses, no countdowns or quotable quotes or profiles of ships or where someone has been or where they're going ----- you can use the same place to leave off everyone's signature. I don't mean to offend because I know it's a big deal to some, but it's not interesting to me, it's just annoying. Particularly when people reply and don't erase the signatures and photos and it's so long.

Makes scrolling through these boards so much easier. I haven't seen *your* signatures in years. When I learned it could be done I did it and haven't looked back.

Just thought I'd put that out there in case someone else is like me and wants to shorten the journey through the board.

And..... if you're like me and you don't want to see ANY signatures from anyone - no clocks, no blinking martini glasses, no countdowns or quotable quotes or profiles of ships or where someone has been or where they're going ----- you can use the same place to leave off everyone's signature. I don't mean to offend because I know it's a big deal to some, but it's not interesting to me, it's just annoying. Particularly when people reply and don't erase the signatures and photos and it's so long.

Makes scrolling through these boards so much easier. I haven't seen *your* signatures in years. When I learned it could be done I did it and haven't looked back.

Just thought I'd put that out there in case someone else is like me and wants to shorten the journey through the board.

Good tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks everyone, I'll give it a shot tonight. I was able to easily change the signature before the new format; sometimes I just hate "change".

Well if you checkout the signature, you can see I was successful. Didn't have to update the code as before; just make the changes in the Signature. Thanks all.