MTD Dinner Reservations

I was able to book MTD Dinner reservations for our Ovation OTS cruise sailing in February 2018. I found it strange this far out but I took advantage and book every night. It did not give a choice of dinning rooms. Is there only 1 main dinning room for MTD on Ovation?

We booked 6pm every night so we could see shows and such. Then started thinking maybe we should just switch to early seating so we get the same table and same waiters each night. Any opinions one way or the other?

Thanks for any insight.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Forums mobile app

I was able to book MTD Dinner reservations for our Ovation OTS cruise sailing in February 2018. I found it strange this far out but I took advantage and book every night. It did not give a choice of dinning rooms. Is there only 1 main dinning room for MTD on Ovation?

We booked 6pm every night so we could see shows and such. Then started thinking maybe we should just switch to early seating so we get the same table and same waiters each night. Any opinions one way or the other?

Thanks for any insight.

There are four dining rooms, two for MTD and two for traditional. They all serve the same food from the same menu that changes every evening. Your dining room assignment will be on your SeaPass card.

If you are going in at the same time every night just ask the host/hostess at the entrance and they will book you into the same table every night.

I am happy to hear this. We have never done the MTD before; however, on our Alaska cruise coming up in July, we didn't have any other option. Having the same table and wait staff is why I love the main dining room.