Bonnie - Evening party on Hvar Island

lizboyle

Hi Bonnie, I have had a look at the shore excursions available for Pearl of the Adriatic July 3rd. I also downloaded the brochure and found an excursion titled "Evening party on Hvar island" but this didn't have any details attached to it. Where can I find info on this and if this is available for our voyage?

Many thanks,

Liz

Hi Bonnie, I have had a look at the shore excursions available for Pearl of the Adriatic July 3rd. I also downloaded the brochure and found an excursion titled "Evening party on Hvar island" but this didn't have any details attached to it. Where can I find info on this and if this is available for our voyage?

Many thanks,

Liz

If this excursion is in your downloaded voyage's Land Discoveries brochure, then it is available on your voyage. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with this particular tour, and won't have access to a PC until tomorrow so I can't check for myself.

Is anyone out there familiar with this tour?

If this excursion is in your downloaded voyage's Land Discoveries brochure, then it is available on your voyage. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with this particular tour, and won't have access to a PC until tomorrow so I can't check for myself.

Is anyone out there familiar with this tour?

Hi Bonnie, thanks for getting back to me. It is in my downloaded discoveries brochure but there's no details attached to the tour. If you're able to find details about this tour, I'd be very grateful. Thanks, Liz

Many thanks,

Liz

If you log into your my Azamara account and go to book land discoveries up to date descriptions often pop up against excursions. Just checking it's not the Azamazing Evening is it? That was our evening in Hvar and it was brilliant.

If you log into your my Azamara account and go to book land discoveries up to date descriptions often pop up against excursions. Just checking it's not the Azamazing Evening is it? That was our evening in Hvar and it was brilliant.

Hi uktog, it is there in the discoveries brochure but no details next to it. It's not the Azamazing evening, that's held in Split. Glad you enjoyed yours in Hvar. How did you enjoy Hvar? Any tips would be appreciated. Liz

I know what you mean -- there are some shore excursions in the booklet for our August Azamara cruise that are still without explanation -- and even one in the booklet for our Celebrity cruise that sails in a week! I called X about that one, and they can't even find it in their system but it stays in the booklet.

Sounds interesting! We would also love to know about this excursion!

Hi wendilyn5, maybe we will need to wait until onboard before we get info. If I find out, I'll post on our roll call. Liz

Many thanks,

Liz

This tour's description will be online soon. Thanks for calling our attention to it being missing!

"Spend your evening in relaxed atmosphere of the local restaurant in Town of Starigrad. Taste traditionally prepared delicious food accompanied with famous Hvar Island Wines. Hvar is famous for its pleasant Medditerranean climate, virgin nature, lavander fields, olive trees and wines. It is home to the best Croatian winemakers dedicated to produce the pleasure for your palate. Knowing that Hvar has more than two thousand hours of sunshine a year, the quality and taste of these wines are unquestionable. In this Restaurant situated in the hart of the Stari Grad , between the old stone walls and surrounded by history traditionally prepared food, wine has the perfect taste.

Restaurant Pinetta: - local ham and cheese; baked veal; lamb with patatoes baked under the iron; bell salad; desert; 1/2 wine; 1/2 l water

Additional drinks can be bought on the spot

Drive from town of Hvar to Starigrad: 35 minutes

Dinner with music entertainment: 2 hours

Drive back to Town of Hvar: 35 minutes"

This tour's description will be online soon. Thanks for calling our attention to it being missing!

"Spend your evening in relaxed atmosphere of the local restaurant in Town of Starigrad. Taste traditionally prepared delicious food accompanied with famous Hvar Island Wines. Hvar is famous for its pleasant Medditerranean climate, virgin nature, lavander fields, olive trees and wines. It is home to the best Croatian winemakers dedicated to produce the pleasure for your palate. Knowing that Hvar has more than two thousand hours of sunshine a year, the quality and taste of these wines are unquestionable. In this Restaurant situated in the hart of the Stari Grad , between the old stone walls and surrounded by history traditionally prepared food, wine has the perfect taste.

Restaurant Pinetta: - local ham and cheese; baked veal; lamb with patatoes baked under the iron; bell salad; desert; 1/2 wine; 1/2 l water

Additional drinks can be bought on the spot

Drive from town of Hvar to Starigrad: 35 minutes

Dinner with music entertainment: 2 hours

Drive back to Town of Hvar: 35 minutes"

Thank you so much for your help Bonnie. That sounds wonderful! 😀