nellies beach cabana

mark22mac

Just looked at cruise planner for my sept cruise on the Freedom Nellies beach over the water cabanas were available for online booking but the price was $295.75!Weren't they $225?

Wow, that's quite a jump. Sounds like Royal has applied sale pricing to the cabanas now.

The cabanas used to be $175 to $250, depending on location.

Yea Bob the water access cabanas not the over the water ones are $225.75

Are you saying that your first post should have said $225.75, or was the $295.75 for some other type of cabana?:confused:

i didnt see anything for barefoot beach it was totally removed from the cruise planner but im sure its going to be a bit higher than that.were in a grand suite and i was going to book one but i think we will just sit on the sand now.

i didnt see anything for barefoot beach it was totally removed from the cruise planner but im sure its going to be a bit higher than that.were in a grand suite and i was going to book one but i think we will just sit on the sand now.

Barefoot Beach cabanas have never been in the Cruise Planner. Barefoot reservations are handled by the Concieirge.

Edited by clarea

$295 for over the water $225 for beach access.

Barefoot Beach standard cabana (S4) was $175 last week. Thank you Bertie. :D

I thought Nellies were higher

Edited by John&LaLa

Had an over the water one last week, was $250.00. First time having one, not so sure I would do it again.

If I can't secure a Barefoot cabana I probably won't get Laura off the boat.

Golf cart driver, good beach, good food, towels, ice water, padded lounge, good shower, ceiling fan, electricity, floaty mats, ......

Edited by John&LaLa

Just looked at cruise planner for my sept cruise on the Freedom Nellies beach over the water cabanas were available for online booking but the price was $295.75!Weren't they $225?

Are you saying we are able to book Nellies beach cabanas online now again?

I've been monitoring my cruise (Dec 2015) and they popped up a week ago with the book on board thing...then yesterday, they disappeared completely from my cruise planner. Hoping they are changing the policy and going to pop back up bookable.

I've been monitoring my cruise (Dec 2015) and they popped up a week ago with the book on board thing...then yesterday, they disappeared completely from my cruise planner. Hoping they are changing the policy and going to pop back up bookable.

Or, maybe they are all gone now

They would say inquire on board if they were sold out. Since late last year you haven't been able to book them online period. You had to book them onboard. Basically RCI posted it like an AD as inquire on board. No online at all. So, a few weeks ago, it popped up as expected as inquire on board. Now it's completely off my cruise planner. Like they've removed it. I'm hoping that they are changing the system and letting us book ahead of time again. If someone was able to put one in a cart the other day, then it just may be changing. Here's to hoping!

Yes I checked everyday and On July 1 it showed up my cruise is sept 27.

Thanks Mark! I'll just keep checking then!

Very odd that it was online as "inquire on board" and then gone. Maybe they are realizing it is better to have it booked ahead of time and have decided to go back the the old way of doing it. Maybe too many people flooding the excursion desk with requests?