Reservations for Carambola Beach Club?

Dave85

We'd like to reserve our chairs / umbrella at Carambola for our November call at St. Kitts, especially since it looks like there will be 4 ships in port that day. Has anyone had success doing so? I've made two attempts so far, first emailing to their "info" email address, no response. Then I tried sending them a message through the form on their website, no response. Both of these attempts were made over a week ago, and I would expected to hear back by now.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'll give it a try, thanks!

I emailed Daislyn Saturday morning for reservations, and she had gotten back to me with a confirmation by the end of the day.

Thank you for contacting Carambola Beach Club. We are pleased to confirm your reservation for 2 beach chairs and an umbrella for a 10:30am. The rentals are US$10.00 each. Please let us know if you would like us to make a lunch reservation in your name and your preferred time.

Beach reservations are held for one hour. Please see our hostess upon your arrival to Carambola.

We look forward to your visit!

Kind regards

Daislyn Sharpe

Director

Daislyn Sharpe <dsharpe@carambolabeachclub.com>

Carambola Beach Club

South Friar's Bay

St. Kitts

(869)465-9090

• 8 months later...

When you come off the cruise ship there will be a taxi director and he will point you to a bench where you can wait for others to join you on a taxi ride to the club. On the return, there is also someone gathering people to go back to the dock.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not understanding their website. All it shows is their restaurant. Where do you do the reservation for just the chairs and umbrella?

Also, anyone know if they have any "regular" food like hamburgers and fries? Instead of the expensive ritzy meals. :p :D

I really want to go here but can't seem to find a menu with the info and pricing. When you click on the menu on their site, it says word document and when you click on that, it takes you back to their main page with nothing on it. :confused:

• 4 months later...
I'm not understanding their website. All it shows is their restaurant. Where do you do the reservation for just the chairs and umbrella?

Also, anyone know if they have any "regular" food like hamburgers and fries? Instead of the expensive ritzy meals. :p :D

I really want to go here but can't seem to find a menu with the info and pricing. When you click on the menu on their site, it says word document and when you click on that, it takes you back to their main page with nothing on it. :confused:

Thanks to Port Royal for giving me the link

http://reservations.carambolabeachclub.com/api/reserve.php?outletID=2

Does Carambola charge entry fee or only chair/umbrella rental?

How crowded do you think Carambola gets with three ships in port?

Thanks,

Lori

Insanely crowded. We had reservations, stayed an hour and left. People crowded together, blasting boom boxes. They do have a lunch menu with burgers, fries, sandwiches etc.

Since when does $20 include more than the lounge chair and umbrella? Since when does it include one drink and the taxi ride? Been there years ago and there were no water tours, turtle tour????

I think you may be mixing this up with BoatYard in Barbados which has the water toys, one free drink and includes the taxi ride back to the ship. There are turtles there and I have known people to offer these tours for $10 a person or free if you swim out a bit and do not use the boat to take you out.