Snack food you would like to see?

uncleg

Cheese curds are a favorite snack in the northeastern US. They're little lumps of fresh mozzarella. They "squeak" when you bite into them. Other parts of the country also sell cheddar as cheese curds. Some places lightly bread and deep fry cheese curds. They're delicious.

no, i don't think it's a northeast thing... it's much more a midwest US and canada thing.

i would be happy if they brought back the snack mix they used to serve in the bars several years ago. they'd have bags of it behind the bar, and serve it in cups with a napkin in it - so it's not an issue of being sanitary in terms of people 'sharing'... that was a cutback. too bad, because it was good, and i miss it.

It's nasty. No flavor at all.

The new pizza is like a pizza crisp. Nearly no crust, very little sauce even when you ask for it. And why do the pizza guys always seem to be so mad?

The pizza guys are usually overworked having to take orders, make pizza and serve all by themselves.

As a result later at night with nothing else open they are always behind. Can see where that would wear on the crew after awhile.

no, i don't think it's a northeast thing... it's much more a midwest US and canada thing.

Definitely midwest, people love them in Iowa and most especially in our neighbor to the northeast, WISCONSIN.

(pretty sure they are a food group in Wisconsin)

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I keep thinking of traditional US 'carnival' snacks, would definitely be my weakness - fresh popcorn, funnel cakes, cotton candy

Omg if they had funnel cakes you would have to roll me off the ship after a week...a la Violet Beauregard, without the blue!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Take a bag of tortilla chips with you?

I have thought about taking a box of fancy cones for ice cream.

Not bar food, but I have wondered about hot donuts.

They are inexpensive to make and pretty much irresistible.

The ice cream cone idea is great!

On Princess at the International Cafe in the mornings they have donuts, love the CroNut... croissant donut! layers of dough sprinkled with sugar.

Hot Cinnabon cinnamon buns with frosting and hot Krispy Crème Donuts...OMG I would die!:D I would pay for them too. How about an ice cream-type venue that serves real ice cream in a variety of flavors and that makes banana splits and hot fudge sundaes. I'd pay for that too! Potato Chips, mixed nuts, cheese crackers, trail mix with M&Ms, yeah...that would do it!;) Ah...one can only dream! LOL!

Edited by mousey

Hot Cinnabon cinnamon buns with frosting and hot Krispy Crème Donuts...OMG I would die!:D I would pay for them too. How about an ice cream-type venue that serves real ice cream in a variety of flavors and that makes banana splits and hot fudge sundaes. I'd pay for that too! Potato Chips, mixed nuts, cheese crackers, trail mix with M&Ms, yeah...that would do it!;) Ah...one can only dream! LOL!

Banana splits are in the kids MDR menu. :D

Naked hot wings (I mean real spicy)

Hot pretzels with jalapeno cheese dip

Onion rings

Jalapeno poppers

Zesty curly fries

Kettle or jello popcorn (it would have to be made and eaten right away)

with a side of heart burn

Wings that are breaded aren't real wings.

Being from Western NY I'm a wing snob.

Sorry, not sorry.