Using promotional credits and other questions

manns

hi, cruising on Sunday in the med on island p

We have on board credits from promotion, can't seem to spend these until on ship.

Can we buy soda package on ship using these credits?

Can we but spirit bottle for room with them also?

If one person has a soda package and the other a coffee, does anyone know if you 'share' ....

Having boarded the ship in Venice, can we leave ship to visit area or do you stay on for sailing next day?

And I know this is a dumb question...but does it ever get cold on board ship? And is it still warm out at sea in the night?

Thanks... Five days to go xx

Edited by manns
Spelling error

We have on board credits from promotion, can't seem to spend these until on ship. True

Can we buy soda package on ship using these credits? Yes, from any bar or there will likely be a table set up at the gangway offering the various drink packages.

Can we but spirit bottle for room with them also? Yes, just ring room service.

Orboard credits are simply a credit against your total onboard spend, not specifically the first items purchased. You will still sign a chit for these items but your account will remain in a credit balance until the OBC is exhausted

If one person has a soda package and the other a coffee, does anyone know if you 'share' ....

Coffee card is for a set amount of premium coffees; you may order one or all fifteen the first day and share as you wish. The soda package, however, is only for the purchaser; you will only be served one glass at a time.

Having boarded the ship in Venice, can we leave ship to visit area or do you stay on for sailing next day?

Absolutely head back out after checking in. And if you do not know what sites to visit on your own Princess will be glad to sell you a tour.

And I know this is a dumb question...but does it ever get cold on board ship? And is it still warm out at sea in the night?

The air con in your cabin is adjustable, but yes you may need a light sweater in the public areas; dining room especially may be quite cool. Outside it could be quite breezy but well warm enough for a stroll on deck or a nightcap on your balcony.

Answers in red above. Enjoy!

We have on board credits from promotion, can't seem to spend these until on ship.

Just to note your on board account will be charged US$11.50/pp/day or US$12/pp/day if you are in a mini or full suite. This is the Hotel Charge also called the auto-tip. OBC's get used up quickly.

Edited by sknight

On the question of does it get cold on board I'd say yes some parts do.

I'm a Brit to and if you don't like how cold "Air Conditioning" gets then it will feel cold. Remember we don't really need it over here so it can catch you out, I didn't bank on it being as cold as it was on our first Cruise as it gave me a cold! I spent at least a week blowing my nose and trying to buy on shore in the Caribbean, things like "Tunes or Lockets".

Now I pack a light fleece / a long sleeved shirt, cold remedies and sweets.

Last year I quite often went round in a fleece and shorts while on board and we were in the Med. I must have looked a right sight but at least I avoided getting another cold!!!!

If your sensitive to a cold breeze then pack something to at least cover your shoulders. I do find the dinning room to be one of the worst places for a active air con system, so I never go to dinner without a shawl over my shoulders.

Enjoy your cruise

looks like your doing the same one we will in 3 weeks time.

Jules

Thanks, all packed any way. Now at Birmingham airport, flight to Venice 635am.

I packed my lightweight expensive walking waterproof,

Can't be live we are almost THERe