Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

We are also on the May 6 cruise. We have sailed with .Seabourn many times before but would be happy to join the referral system which we have never used. If any booked first timer is interested please email us at rlangham@btopenworld.com and tell us how to go about it

eliana you have to contact Seabourn Club asking for them to send you some referral coupons which then you can pass onto a first time cruiser with Seabourn Then you will get your OBC when it is approved

I think this is the contact for the club

seabournclub@seabourn.com

Missed the boat but we also have a referral credit for any new customer of seabourn

sailing this summer. E-mail me please at seabournlass at g mail dot com.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I still have one available too. E mail me please

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello, I have a $400 referral coupon available for a new Seabourn cruiser, sailing on or before July 29. If interested, please email me at sunprince005 at gmail dot com and I will take care of all the details for you. Happy sailing!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have just booked our first Seabourn cruise. It's not until October 2018 so we have a while to wait :)

Not sure of the procedure for the referral programme but sure some of you will keep us right.

Thanks

There are lots of people offering above - either contact one who has left an email address or wait to be contacted. They will need

Lead passenger name

Address

Booking reference

Your email then will send the voucher to Seabourn and you will both be credited with $400

There are lots of people offering above - either contact one who has left an email address or wait to be contacted. They will need

Lead passenger name

Address

Booking reference

Your email then will send the voucher to Seabourn and you will both be credited with $400

Thank you

My last referral also did not work out so I have a referral coupon available. I believe that you need to travel before me (July29) so if there are any last minute new Seabourn guests in need of a referral please email me at sunprince005 at gmail dot com and I will take care of the details.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello,

My husband and I sail on the Encore September 14, 2017. This will be our first Seabourn cruise. Do you still have a coupon available? Please email me at

Efvailthreeoneseven at gmail dot com. Thank you!

Hello,

My husband and I sail on the Encore September 14, 2017. This will be our first Seabourn cruise. Do you still have a coupon available? Please email me at

I have one if southcoastcruiser does not have theirs anymore. Just let me know. 😊

Helo,

I have sent you an email please let me know if you get it.

Best regards

Hello,

• 2 weeks later...

We have 2 Seabourn referral coupons which gifts first time Seabourn cruisers $200 per person onboard credit.

Can only be credited after final balance is paid.

Contact us on les(dot)penn(at)tesco(dot)net for further information.

This will be our first Seabourn cruise (9/7-10/5) and I'm just learning of a referral credit that's available for onboard credit. Anyone have an extra one they'd be willing to part with?

Thanks

If you still would like a coupon we have one immediately available, please contact us on les(dot)penn(at)tesco(dot)net