Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

G'day any first time cruisers on Seabourn. We have a $400 referral coupon for anyone sailing for the first time on Seabourn before December 2016. Can be used for all sorts of goodies during your first sailing on this fantastic cruise line. If you want some of this action please contact us at ncleurs@hotmail.com and we will make the magic happen! You will not regret it.

Cheers

Nige

I have a referral coupon that will give you with $400 of onboard credit that you can use for excursions, internet, spa treatments and onboard shopping. If you have booked, please send me an email at les dot penn at tesco dot net and I'll get you fixed up! Final payment needs to have been made by you before 5th March 2017. Thanks in advance!

I too have a referral coupon available to a first time Seabourn cruiser. If you have booked and are paying before Jan 23/17 let me know at ross(dot)cleveland(at)icloud(dot)com and I will arrange for the OBC to your account.

Thanks!

Sorry folks, I posted incorrect email. Correct one is - re(dot)cleveland(at)icloud(dot)com

• 3 weeks later...

Posting this again.....

We have a referral coupon for first time Seabourn cruisers. $400 for you and $400 for us.

You need to have a cruise booked and paid in full, then we refer you and send off our coupon to Seabourn and you receive a $400 onboard credit.We sail in March 2017.

e.mail me with name, address and booking number at "jocelynfrith@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

We have a referral coupon for first time Seabourn cruisers. $400 for you and $400 for us.

You need to have a cruise booked and paid in full, bevor 26th of January then we refer you and send off our coupon to Seabourn and you receive a $400 onboard credit.We sail in February 2017.

e.mail me with name, address and booking number at "elena.jung@bluewin.ch

Edited by Marsano

I am a first time Seabourn cruiser sailing on 9/14/2017 Encore and would like a referral coupon.

Is there anyone who can provide me with one at this time?

Thank you.

Yes - my coupon will get us both $400 on board credit - enough to pay for in room wi-fi or a couple of massages.

Contact me at cherrychief1@gmail.com an lets do this!

For first time cruisers on Seabourn, I have a $400 Referral Coupon. Your cruise must be started before September 2017. This will give us both a $400 on board credit to spend on what you wish.

Please send your Name, Booking Number, Address, and E-mail Address to me at

jag60uk(at)yahoo(dot)com

Please put "Referral Coupon" in the Subject line.

I will carry out all the necessary admin.

Thanks.

New people to this forum and also new Seabourn cruisers.

this is not a scam. :eek:

i was referred by one of you and I got my $US400

and I have coupons as I have now travelled and I can refer you, but you have to give me basic details like booking number name and address or I cannot refer you.

you either want the $US400 or you don't!:rolleyes:

I have 2 certificates left.

anyone woud like them I have no time limit but you will get your $US400 once you pay your final amount.:cool:

laonsw@yahoo.com

Edited by tinkky

• 2 weeks later...