Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

We are taking our first Seabourn cruise on November 28,2016. Any one ready to share a referral coupon?

Thank you in advance,

JoAnn

JoAnn,

Yes I have one if you want to get in touch.

relees at tiscali dot co dot uk

Just take out the spaces and use @ not at

Or give your email address and I will be in touch.

The voucher has to be with Seabourn at least 10 days before you sail and when you have paid your final balance.

Happy sailing.

Edited by LEESRE

The discount you get in your cruise fare does not impact your ability to use a Referral OBC -- what does preclude this OBC is getting a credit from Seabourn or in the exact wording on the back of the coupon " is not combine able with any other onboard credit offers." They do make an exception for Carnival Stockholder credits.

We cruised on Seabourn many years ago. Long before these shipboard credit coupons were offered. We are in the "club", so will not qualify as newbies. How, and when, do repeat passengers get their coupons? Is there a specific number allotted to each repeat passenger?

Not in a rush...our cruise is in 2017 (always treasure the anticipation), but do appreciate your helpful information.

We have 3 cabins booked on Odyssey Sept. 17 sailing out of Athens and looking for 3 referral coupons. First time on Seabourn. Please contact me at Mike.fillman at gmail. We've already made final payment. I'm assuming these can still be submitted? Thanks for your help!

We have 3 cabins booked on Odyssey Sept. 17 sailing out of Athens and looking for 3 referral coupons. First time on Seabourn. Please contact me at Mike.fillman at gmail. We've already made final payment. I'm assuming these can still be submitted? Thanks for your help!

email is on its way!