Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi everyone I have a referral coupon available for any seabourn newbie sailing before September this year. E mail me at seabournlass at g mail dot com and I will fill in the coupon and send it to seabourn to get you set up[emoji924][emoji926][emoji925]

Just booked our first cruise and got the Two Week Sale that ends Monday. That gives us a $1000 shipboard credit. Would the referral coupon credit also be available, or can you not combine both offers?

Thanks.

I would check first but I don't think it's combinable with Seabourn credit apart from the credit you get if you hold Carnival stock. On the plus side, the next time you cruise with Seabourn you will be able to offer a new Seabourn cruiser a voucher and you will both get $400. Have an amazing cruise :)

Hi Firsttimer50. You have made a wise decision. We now have nearly 150 days on Seabourn and keep coming back for more because it's so enjoyable.

If you email me I will send you an explanation of how the system works and get you lined up with a voucher.

My email address is grumpy(dot)old(dot)man(at)btinternet.com. Replace the words (dot) with a . and (at) with @.

I'll get straight back to you.

Kind regards

Grumpy

Edited by stamfordian

Please send your Name, Booking Number, Address, and E-mail Address to me at:

Dafne1 at cox dot net

I will fill it out and send to Seabourn Seattle office by Priority Mail and email you a copy.

Then I would follow up with Seabourn Club to make sure they received it.

Seabourn will email you back with a confirmation that the onboard credit was applied to your upcoming reservation. Seabourn will also send a confirmation to your travel agent.

You would now have $400 shipboard credit (to use for tours, spa, gift shop etc.)

You cannot combine with American Express Platinum shipboard credit of $300 (but $400 is better) or Ship Board Credit by your travel agent are Seabourn itself

with the only exception being the shareholder's credit.

I have a referral coupon for any first-timer on Seabourn sailing before December 7, 2016. We are on the TA Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale.

Please email me at katpeterson1970 at outlook dot com and I will fill it out and send it in to Seabourn.

Kathy

I am sailing with Seabourn the first time this August and looking for a referral if possible.

Juat in case you do not get any answers I have a coupon and I am from the UK just let me know if you want one.

Sorry just noticed sfvoyage has offerd

Edited by LEESRE

Hi fellow-cruisers!

We just booked & paid a Odyssey cruise for June 25th. We were wondering if still would be eligible for the referral coupon-thing if we've already paid.

And if so, anybody out there with a spare referral coupon? :)

Cheers,

Stan

Hi fellow-cruisers!

We just booked & paid a Odyssey cruise for June 25th. We were wondering if still would be eligible for the referral coupon-thing if we've already paid.

And if so, anybody out there with a spare referral coupon? :)

Cheers,

Stan

Hi Stan -

I have a coupon available. If you send me an email at ehjbej@gmail.com, I can send it in for you. The coupons actually cannot be sent in until you have paid and there should be plenty of time left.

Bonnie

Hi Stan -

I have a coupon available. If you send me an email at ehjbej@gmail.com, I can send it in for you. The coupons actually cannot be sent in until you have paid and there should be plenty of time left.

Bonnie

Hi Bonnie!

I've just sent you an email! :rolleyes:

Thanx so much!

I have a referral coupon if anyone would like it, I had offered it to someone and they sent me a message to say that they would not take it up and felt that they could not divulge booking number etc.

I said I would send my email and scan the coupon just to show them that it was all above board.

This was given with good grace but they turned it down.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have a referral coupon if anyone would like it, I had offered it to someone and they sent me a message to say that they would not take it up and felt that they could not divulge booking number etc.

I said I would send my email and scan the coupon just to show them that it was all above board.

This was given with good grace but they turned it down.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can vouch for you Rex :) I was very grateful to receive my referral credit after you completed a voucher for me - 4 years ago now and returning to SB in July - can't wait.

I suppose in today's 'scamming' society, people do get concerned about sending personal details to people they don't know.

Hi Shannon Congratulations on choosing your first Seabourn voyage - I see you have cruised a number of times before, but this will be the best so far!

Although almost everything is included on Seabourn you can claim a $400 referral voucher as a first time cruiser to spend on extras like wifi, spa treatments, premium wines, or souvenirs in the gift shop.

You have to be referred by an existing Club member. If you email me at grumpy(dot)old(dot)man@btinternet(dot)com I will send you the full details and let's get you sorted.

Oh - and have a great cruise!

I can vouch for you Rex :) I was very grateful to receive my referral credit after you completed a voucher for me - 4 years ago now and returning to SB in July - can't wait.

I suppose in today's 'scamming' society, people do get concerned about sending personal details to people they don't know.

Thank you

Question: Can the referral coupon for shipboard credit be added to the shipboard credit offered as an amenity by one's travel agent?

Just make sure its coming from the agent him/her self. OBC from an agent consortium is not usually combinable. (RE: Signature, Virtuoso, Amex)

Thank you so much for your prompt reply! Final payment for our FIRST Seabourn cruise is in September. Shall I wait til the end of summer to contact you?

Please contact me once you've made the final payment and I will take care of it for you. And Host Dan is certainly correct, I mentioned the Amex credit not being combinable, you can have your TA confirm their credit does not come from a source that would disqualify you.

Thanks!