Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

So is 6-9 months the proper time frame to ask for a coupon? Also, does the donor need to be on the same cruise?

Roy

Hi Roy, the newbie has to sail at the latest on the same cruise but usually it is before. You should send the coupon to SB around the final payment date I believe.

John

Hi,

I have a couple of $400 Referral Coupons for anyone sailing on Seabourn before or on December 7th, 2016. One coupon per cabin.

Please contact me here (k&gcruisers) or at katpeterson1970 at outlook.com with your name, address, booking number & date of sailing and I will mail them to Seabourn.

Thank you.

Kathy

Hello all ! :)

I have a referral coupon if anyone is interested!

It is for anyone new sailing on SB before March 4th 2017 (the date of my next cruise)

If you are interested, please email me on the following address and I will sort.

I believe it is $200 per person onboard credit for both of us!

helen dot hitch at btinternet.com

(helen.hitch@btinternet.com)

:)

I tried to edit my post but it wouldn't let me...

I meant to add, it is really worth it for anyone new. The OBC for us meant we could use the internet as much as we needed, we made some very urgent calls home (sadly, a bereavement whilst we were away) plus it paid for our Visas. We only used half of it as well! :)

We have not sailed on Seabourn since 2009, but have just booked a cruise for October 2016. I have a $400 referral coupon that was sent to us after our first cruise. Hoping that someone can better explain this to me.

1. It does not appear to have an expiration date and so I assume it is still valid, do you think that is correct?

2. When using the referral for a "newbie", does that party have to be on the same sailing as our booked sailing?

3. When do you take care of this, not until after final payment?

4. Do I mail in the coupon with all of my information and all the "newbie" information to Seabourn?

Thanks for any help in understanding the use of these coupons.

As a past Seabourn cruiser I have access to two referral coupns for first time Seabourn cruisers. If you send me your cruise details including your name, date of cruise, booking number, your address and email address I will prganise to send the coupon to Seabourn in your behalf. My email address is skfavas@bigpond.net.au.

I would appreciate you contacting me as soon as possible.

Shirley Favas Denmark Western Australia

I also have 2 referral coupons available to first time Seabourn cruisers.

I have also just joined Cruise Critic and enjoy reading all the topics.

If when you have made your final payment to Seabourn you would like to email me all your details at jennmary@xtra.co.nz

I can send you the vouchers either to Seabourn or your travel agent.

I live in New Zealand and when I received my vouchers it was all done through Seabourns Sydney office.

Thought this might appeal to anyone living down under here in New Zealand or Australia.

Hope I have done this correctly as I am just trying to find my way around this site.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,I also have a couple of $400 referral coupons available.

I live in the UK,so simpler to offer to others in the UK.

Send your Name, Booking Number, Address, and E-mail Address to me at:

shamansue at gmail dot com

I will fill it out and post to Seabourn UK office 1st class :) email you a copy,then follow up with Seabourn Club to make sure they have received it.

Seabourn will email you back a confirmation that the onboard credit is applied to your upcoming reservation.

In the past spent mine on internet & tours,certainly worth having

Sue

I've got one available and am in the U.S. If you're sailing on or before September 19, 2016 please email me at prills(at)aol(dot)com. I just need your name, address, booking number & date of sailing. Thanks much and happy sailing!

It's easy! Just email a member who has a coupon with your name, address booking number and date of sailing and they will fill out their coupon and send it to Seabourn. You both will get $400 of onboard credit to spend. I can take care of it today. prills(at)aol(dot)com It takes about 2 weeks to hear back from Seabourn.

Hi

We are doing our first seabourn cruise on 21st May 2016 and found this thread could someone explain what you have to do, looking forward to a nice relaxing time, just the two of us:

Hi Brits On Tour.

I am from the UK and I have a referral credit voucher if you wish to use it.

Please email me at the following:- relees at tiscali dot co dot uk

Replace the at with @ and the dot with .

Otherwise I am sure you will have a great cruise we just love Seabourn.

You asked for an explanation for the Referal Credit, well if someone has sailed with Seabourn you get a referral credit slip and you can give these out to people that have never cruised with Seabourn. When the voucher is sent to Seabourn they will credit your account with 400 dollars On board credit and this can be used for things like the spa or soending in the shops. The referer also gets 400 dollars for their next cruise, so it is a Win Win situation.

Please feel free to send me an email and I will fill in all the details for you and send the slip off to Seabourn Club in Southampton.

Happy sailing.

Edited by LEESRE

Salutations! New to cruisecritic, and just booked my first cruise with Seabourn! Can't wait to experience all the wonderful things I've been reading about Seabourn first hand!

Would anyone happen to have a referral voucher available? We're departing from Monaco on November 16. Thanks so much!

Regards,

Art

You are very welcome. I just happened to log on as you posted :) you must be up early!

You will love Seabourn. They were the first company we ever sailed with and after trying out Regent and Oceania we are returning to our 'first love' in July.

Hi

My friend and I are trying Seabourn for the first time,sailing from Istanbul 2nd July. I've been told to ask if anyone has a referral voucher. If anyone has would you let me know what it involves please.

Thank you M G Grey

Art your voucher posted today.

Anyone else who is sailing prior to the 16th July I would be very happy to offer a coupon please email patti (dot) fitton (at) tiscali (dot) co (dot) UK just swap dots and ats for . and @

UK based

Edited by Techno123

Hi

We are doing our first seabourn cruise on 21st May 2016 and found this thread could someone explain what you have to do, looking forward to a nice relaxing time, just the two of us:

BRITS ON TOUR

I presume that you do not want the referral voucher as I have not had an email from you.

Could you let me know please as I would like to offer it to someone else.

Thanks.

Hi

My friend and I are trying Seabourn for the first time,sailing from Istanbul 2nd July. I've been told to ask if anyone has a referral voucher. If anyone has would you let me know what it involves please.

Thank you M G Grey

Hello, I have a voucher if you want one and I am UK based.

Just send me a message and I will get it sorted for you.