Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

RATS!! The OBC is indeed coming from a consortium, not from the agent herself. Thanks for the heads-up Host Dan and 2 Sailing Nomads.

Perhaps we could decline the OBC from from our TA and accept the referral coupon instead. Is that allowed?

RATS!! The OBC is indeed coming from a consortium, not from the agent herself. Thanks for the heads-up Host Dan and 2 Sailing Nomads.

Perhaps we could decline the OBC from from our TA and accept the referral coupon instead. Is that allowed?

It is your choice to accept or decline the OBC from your TA, and if less < $400 certainly worth it to decline. Maybe you can ask your TA to give you something else instead, an excursion or purchase a SPA treatment or some other amenity you'd like on-board that does not show up as a credit.

Embarrassed to say I just found this Board. My wife and I are taking Odyssey this coming Saturday from Athens. Is it too late to even spend the time to read enough of this thread to understand what the deal is with this? Usually I'm not this helpless but I've been slammed with personal and work issues. Thanks

Embarrassed to say I just found this Board. My wife and I are taking Odyssey this coming Saturday from Athens. Is it too late to even spend the time to read enough of this thread to understand what the deal is with this? Usually I'm not this helpless but I've been slammed with personal and work issues. Thanks

Email me and we'll see if we can't make it work. I have gotten last minute coupons for another party a few years back. SailingNomads (at) outlook.com

Sclinahoo - are you based in the states? It would probably work quickest to take a referral from someone who lives in the same country as you so that the coupon can be sent immediately to Seabourn tomorrow which gives you the best chance of it being registered for you before Saturday.

Looking at the coupon it does say that Seabourn requires the coupon to be with them 10 days before sailing.

The referral works like this... A past passenger refers a new couple by extending to them a referral coupon. After final payment is made by the new passenger, each guest receives $400 shipboard credit for the next cruise. Hope this explains the concept..

Host Dan

PS No, I don't have any more coupons, and come to think of it, I haven't been mailed any for quite a while..

Will Seabourn honor coupons if we already have on board credits from them as part of a special? Or will they be forfeit.

If your onboard credit is fro Seabourn directly or from your travel agent or Amex and linked to Seabourn then no they won't so I would go with whatever gives you the largest credit. Some U.S. Travel agents provide obc which is not linked to Seabourn and I believe these are combinable'. Also, if you have Carnival shares (stock) then you can combine the obc from these with any other type of credit. And I do have a coupon left if you would like one

Edited by Techno123

If your onboard credit is fro Seabourn directly or from your travel agent or Amex and linked to Seabourn then no they won't so I would go with whatever gives you the largest credit. Some U.S. Travel agents provide obc which is not linked to Seabourn and I believe these are combinable'. Also, if you have Carnival shares (stock) then you can combine the obc from these with any other type of credit. And I do have a coupon left if you would like one ��

haha. thanks. we did get the OBC via seabourn (via TA) and i have the coupons but i'll save them.... i did think that was the case but didn't want to miss the $$ if i was incorrect. apparently crystal has different rules, so we did get both on on our trip with them.

For Dartmoordan

If you email me at

Patti dot Fitton at tiscali dot co dot uk replacing dots and ats with appropriate email punctuation I can send you a photo of the voucher. It does need personal information and some people are wary about sharing so name, address, email and booking reference you can then decide if you are happy to do this.

We have a $400 referral coupon for anyone who is sailing before mid-August and has paidup or is close to doing so.

It needs to be sent back to Seabourn in UK quite soon, so please bear that in mind.

If you would like it, please drop me an email: ian dot hume at mac dot com (replace dot with . and at with @).

Naturally you need to be a first-timer with our wonderful Seabourn to take up the credit.

Happy to help

For Dartmoordan

If you email me at

Patti dot Fitton at tiscali dot co dot uk replacing dots and ats with appropriate email punctuation I can send you a photo of the voucher. It does need personal information and some people are wary about sharing so name, address, email and booking reference you can then decide if you are happy to do this.

Thanks Techno123 will ask OH to do it at weekend as he needs to fix my email for me:eek:

Hi Everyone, I have a referral coupon available for any Seabourn newbie sailing before August this year. Email me at les(dot)penn(at)tesco(dot)net and I will let you know the details I need to fill in the coupon and send it off. This will entitle us both to $400 on board credit.

For Dartmoordan

If you email me at

Hi Techno123 just to thank you and let you know I have sent you the info

Hi All,

Interesting thread and seems a useful opportunity.

We are on the Sojourn for first time in November, and would appreciate if anyone had a coupon to refer.

liscke at googlemail dot com should take you there.

Many thanks

Jim