Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi everyone,

we have just booked our very first cruise (so exciting!) and will be sailing on Seabourn Odyssey out of Athens on 17th September. I've just discovered these forums, so have been trying to educate myself and find answers to the 101 questions that I have as it's all so new!

I came across this thread, but I don't know what a referral coupon is - can someone enlighten me please...?

Many thanks.

Hi Flora, welcome to Seabourn, you're going to love it! People who have already sailed on Seabourn get referral coupons to give to first time sailors. All you need to do is provide some basic info and both the new passenger and returning passenger receive $400 of OBC. If you are interested, just pop me an email at prills(at)aol(dot)com and I'll fill one out for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello first timer to Seabourn

I have a referral coupon that will give you $400 of on board credit (OBC) that can be useful for internet, excursions, etc. You should be close to or even after making your final payment.

Send me an email at johnrstockton at gmail dot com, and I'll look after the rest!:)

We are booked on the April 1, 2017 sailing of the Encore with final payment due on December 2nd. Planning on getting a referral coupon from my brother, a veteran Seabourn cruiser. He and his wife will be on a Seabourn cruise a couple of weeks before us. Will they be able to use the credit for that cruise even though they are sailing a couple of weeks before us? This question has probably already been answered on this thread, but don't really want to wade through 133 pages to find it.

We are booked on the April 1, 2017 sailing of the Encore with final payment due on December 2nd. Planning on getting a referral coupon from my brother, a veteran Seabourn cruiser. He and his wife will be on a Seabourn cruise a couple of weeks before us. Will they be able to use the credit for that cruise even though they are sailing a couple of weeks before us? This question has probably already been answered on this thread, but don't really want to wade through 133 pages to find it.

I have a coupon that will work. Please email me at

lsmeadephd [at] aol [dot] come and I will send you the information I need to process your on board credit.

Thanks.

Linda

Whystayhome, Your kind offer of a coupon will not help rln44's brother. The only way for his brother to get a credit for his cruise is to refer someone going on his cruise or a cruise prior to that. And I am sure the brother wants to give rln44 a coupon anyway as he will at least have a credit for his next cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums