MSC Meraviglia

Roostertail

Meraviglia video, looks like the first sea trials.

Excellent thanks for that. I can see they have installed the jacuzzi in my duplex cabin at the front of the ship! :D

Sailing out of Barcelona on the 7th July 2017 in a YC interior room (the last one as I only booked last week). Been on Splendida in a YC balcony suite so have a good idea what the YC entails - very excited to be doing it again with my wife. We travel from South Africa to Barcelona and board the Meraviglia the same day

Not yet cruised with MSC but are considering Meraviglia later in the year. Is there flexible dining and can we request a table for 2 in MDR even if we need to wait a while for a table to become available ?

The following link will explain Flexi, MyChoice and Classic dining onboard Meraviglia:

http://cdn.msccruises-platform.com/msc/press//media/press-materials/attachments/meraviglia-dining-factsheet_2.pdf

If you have Flexi or MyChoice you will have a better chance of getting a 2-top table.

Good morning all,

As stated earlier, we have recently book this ship and now more research begins.

After looking at numerous deck plans, I've noticed there is NO deck 17? Where did it go? anyone have any insight they can share?

Since my cabin is on deck 14 I'm not that concerned except I'm really looking forward to seeing the floating decks 18-19 above the ship. I can't wait to explore the floating yacht club :)

Bon Voyage

Dip

Number 17 is not used on MSC ships, even in cabin numbers. Like the number 13 here,it's considered bad luck.