Meraviglia Duplex Suites

stuart2468

What is with this cabin category? I cannot find a single sailing where there is a cabin free. They are all showing as fully booked. Is this MSC just cutting off the availability to the UK or are they really all sold?

What is with this cabin category? I cannot find a single sailing where there is a cabin free. They are all showing as fully booked. Is this MSC just cutting off the availability to the UK or are they really all sold?

MSC's policy of releasing cabins to different markets at different times is a particular bugbear of mine. If only they sold availability the way the likes of Celebrity does :mad: It's so unfair to not have full choice and access to all available cabins when booking :( It feels like discrimination at times!

MSC's policy of releasing cabins to different markets at different times is a particular bugbear of mine. If only they sold availability the way the likes of Celebrity does :mad: It's so unfair to not have full choice and access to all available cabins when booking :( It feels like discrimination at times!

Cant help but agree with you. I really want to try one of these cabins but it seems for whatever reason MSC don't thing we British are suitable for them.

Do MSC offer additional cabins if you call and book?

Availabilty is not better in other countries. Yield management may not be the only reason for this, as there not more than only eight duplex suites on the ship.

When we made our booking (for June 2017) last year, they were available for all itineraries - when I do a search at the german MSC website now, they are nearly all sold out.

Availabilty is not better in other countries. Yield management may not be the only reason for this, as there not more than only eight duplex suites on the ship.

When we made our booking (for June 2017) last year, they were available for all itineraries - when I do a search at the german MSC website now, they are nearly all sold out.

maybe i just need to be really quick when they next get released. Thanks for checking though

I have same problem from USA all YC sold out for dates I want.... hard to believe. Plus when you go online shows only connected cabins available in balcony category but I called and got normal cabin :confused::confused:

Cant help but agree with you. I really want to try one of these cabins but it seems for whatever reason MSC don't thing we British are suitable for them.

Do MSC offer additional cabins if you call and book?

Call them and try . I got normal cabin after I called. What date you are looking for and what category ? I can check from USA just for fun.

Can some one from UK check for me, if any cabins in YC available DEc-06-2016 on Divina .Please.

UK showing as all YC fully booked too. Pitty though as that's a great itinerary.

I'm looking for any sailings sept/oct/nov 2017 but must be a Duplex Suite. Really want to try these.