Laundry

Holidays galore

Apologies for asking a question that's probably been asked and answered before. I know there's a self serve laundry, and I know suites get laundry perks....but how much does it cost to have a bag of laundry done?

Also, what's the self serve laundry like? Plenty of machines....or long waits?

Edited by Holidays galore

Items for the laundry are priced individually, but at some point during the cruise there is usually an offer of a bag of laundry for $30. The bags aren't very big, but it's amazing how much you can cram in the. Everything comes back pressed and shirts etc are on hangers.

If you're in a suite you get a free bag per stateroom per week ( 1 bag for any cruise over 7 days and under 14. 2 bags for cruises from 14 to 21 days etc). Le Club Voyage (LCV) members at Explorer level or above also get a free bag per week.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Forgot to say - the laundry has a reasonable number of washers and driers, all free and detergent is included. There are also 2 irons & ironing boards. They can all get pretty busy - first thing on the morning (opens at 7:30) is a good time to go.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We take our own detergent and fabric softener as we find the supplied detergent has a very strong smell. We use unscented normally, so anything with a smell is not for us. Just personal taste.

Laundry room can get busy. Just have patience.

• 2 weeks later...