bringing wine from home into dinning room, CHARGE to open?

dptt

Nice. I didn't realize that. I knew if I bought wine from them it could be refrigerated and served in any restaurant. I didn't know they could do that with wine I brought on board. I actually drink one of the wines they serve on board LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Jumping ship from Norwegian for a cruise on Allure. Totally amazed that we can bring 2 bottles of wine onboard with no corkage fee. Lots of people try to smuggle wine and liquor onboard on NCL. The penalty is a short walk off a very long pier! :D:D:D

FYI, currently on Empress (and on all previous RCI cruises) and my wine is on the table when I arrive each evening as I have traditional seating. My Time Dining might be a bit different. No fees and it is very convenient.

Sent from my KFTHWA using Tapatalk HD

I wouldn't have them store it. Just bring it back to your room. It takes them forever to get it to your table, and one time they brought me someone else's bottle. I had to argue that it wasn't mine.

For us, we'd rather bring it back to our room than have them store it. It's nice to have some pre-dinner wine before going to the dining room. Just our preference though.