Breeze Dining Setting

lcookie

The largest will be either 10 or 12. As long as your booking numbers are linked together you will be seated at tables next to each other.

Editorial Comment: don't be the cruise director for your group, it equals you not having a vacation. Been there...

What happens is your family comes to you when their is a problem, question or complaint.

It's like herding cats with groups larger than 10.

The largest will be either 10 or 12. As long as your booking numbers are linked together you will be seated at tables next to each other.

Editorial Comment: don't be the cruise director for your group, it equals you not having a vacation. Been there... What happens is your family comes to you when their is a problem, question or complaint.

It's like herding cats with groups larger than 10.

I can verify that. The best you can do is try to disseminate information to your group, but there's no guarantee that everyone will get the information when it's needed. For information purposes, break your large group of 32 into groups of 8, and have each smaller group designate someone that will stay in contact with you. Then, you only have to communicate with 4 people instead of 32. Much easier and less stressful.

No way in the world to have 32 people SEATED together! Even if you could, you couldn't be close enough for conversation! With a group that large, I'd see if there was a small room where you could be....or a corner of the dining room...you could switch up seats nightly!

I've been on 3 cruises with groups ranging from 75-100 people.

What the group leaders do to accommodate seating is try to get all linked for late dining. And when aboard work out a corner in the back of the dinning room to accommodate everyone.

I know there may be those thinking thats not orderly or you cant do that but it works out very well for our groups.