Dining time listed on HAL booking?

travelbug615

I haven't sailed on HAL for several years. I have recently booked two cruises on HAL, one in 2017 and one in 2018. My question is that when I log into my account on the HAL website and look at both of these bookings I don't see any indication of what dining time I have been given or even requested. Is dining time not noted in the booking information on the HAL website?

I haven't sailed on HAL for several years. I have recently booked two cruises on HAL, one in 2017 and one in 2018. My question is that when I log into my account on the HAL website and look at both of these bookings I don't see any indication of what dining time I have been given or even requested. Is dining time not noted in the booking information on the HAL website?

Your Dining Time should be listed on your Booking Confirmation.

N Ray H

Edited by Ray in NH

Is dining time not noted in the booking information on the HAL website?
If you booked direct with HAL (on-line or PCC) go to My Reservations > Make/View Online Payment. I'm not sure it shows there if you've used a TA. Edited by catl331

If you booked direct with HAL (on-line or PCC) go to My Reservations > Make/View Online Payment. I'm not sure it shows there if you've used a TA.

This is not an option if you use a TA but it should be on your confirmation regardless of where it comes from, HAL or TA.

The time and type of dining as well as bed configuration are on my booking confirmation but, I imagine because we use a TA, it's not to be found on my reservation at the HAL site. (and I think I looked in every possible place)

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone show a screen shot of where to find my dining time on the Express Docs or online? I received an email that my time has changed, but I can't locate where the time is shown

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Can someone show a screen shot of where to find my dining time on the Express Docs or online? I received an email that my time has changed, but I can't locate where the time is shown

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Page 1 of Express Docs -

Guest Details:

GUEST: XXXXXXXX

SAIL DATE: Saturday Apr 30 / 5:00 PM

SHIP NAME: NIEUW AMSTERDAM

CATEGORY/DECK: SB / VERANDAH

STATEROOM: 5186

Mariner ID: XXXXXXXXXX

Booking/Party No: VQB6W5R / 2

Number of Nights: 7

Confirmed Dining: Early, Table of 2 on request

Gala Attire Evening: 2

Can't do my express docs yet as we've sent in our passports for renewal. We were part of the thousands that first applied in 2006. :D The guy at the post office said they're running at a month turnaround at this point.

I was glad it was all listed on my booking documents.