Steamers/BBQ breakfast/lunch menu on Carribbean Princess

Raisinette

Planks BBQ: This specialty restaurant will be located in Cafe Caribe, featuring free buffet-style breakfast and lunch options like customizable breakfast bowls, soups, sandwiches and salads. The $12-per-person waiter-served dinner menu includes planks of beef, sausage and chicken with accompanying sides like chili, coleslaw and fries.

Steamers Seafood: Also found in Cafe Caribe, Steamers Seafood will offer complimentary buffet breakfast and lunch. Cruisers can choose from items like egg dishes and ramen bowls with regionally inspired broths. Dinner -- $12 per person -- is served by waiters and consists of selections like mussels, scallops, clams, shrimp, and crab-stuffed flounder. For $10 more, diners can choose king crab legs or lobster tail.

"easyboy" ... feel sure you are right and there won't be a Crab Shack on CB because of Steamers. Seems if you liked Crab Shack, you'll be OK with Steamers.

Question: As late risers, wondering how late Steamers & the BBQ place breakfast will be open on PORT days?

"easyboy" ... feel sure you are right and there won't be a Crab Shack on CB because of Steamers. Seems if you liked Crab Shack, you'll be OK with Steamers.

Question: As late risers, wondering how late Steamers & the BBQ place breakfast will be open on PORT days?

We almost never manage to even get up early enough for breakfast in MDR. We are on vacation. I don't suppose we will be early enough for breakfast in the new venues either.

Hello,

I've read that breakfast and lunch are free at Steamers and the BBQ restaurant, with a reduced menu. Does anyone have either of those menus?

Thanks,

Becky

Before the reconfiguration, that area had Cafe Caribe which had for breakfast and lunch some of the items from the Horizon Court.

I wonder if the breakfast and lunch at Steamers and the BBQ restaurant is really the same thing, a reduced selection from the main buffet area, and not reduced seafood and BBQ menus.

Before the reconfiguration, that area had Cafe Caribe which had for breakfast and lunch some of the items from the Horizon Court.

I wonder if the breakfast and lunch at Steamers and the BBQ restaurant is really the same thing, a reduced selection from the main buffet area, and not reduced seafood and BBQ menus.

I don't "think" it is just an extension of HC. I seem to remember reading the menu items for those seatings and they didn't fit with the usual HC stuff.

Won't miss Crab Shack with dinner at Steamers ($12 + $10 for my king crab legs). Cheaper than $29.

I guess breakfast at Steamers & Planks BBQ will be open for late risers till 11:30 like the HC.

This is the information about the menus from the Princess website.

Steamers breakfast:

Specialty egg dishes like omelets, fried eggs, and eggs Benedict.

Steamers lunch:

Buffet that includes Gourmet and Ramen Bowls with regionally inspired broths.

Planks breakfast:

Buffet style breakfast which includes savoy breakfast bowls customized for you.

Planks lunch:

Buffet with signature soup and tossed salad and regionally inspired knife-and-fork sandwiches.

Sent from my iPad using Forums