Snorkel Excursion Recommendations

DreamingBig1

Just take a taxi from the dock to a snorkeling beach: Coki, Sapphire, or Secret Harbor. All have chairs, food and drink, and taxis waiting to take you back to the ship.

Taxi fare should be approximately $10 per person each way. Chairs approx $9. Snorkel gear approx $10 with fins.

Just take a taxi from the dock to a snorkeling beach: Coki, Sapphire, or Secret Harbor. All have chairs, food and drink, and taxis waiting to take you back to the ship.

Taxi fare should be approximately $10 per person each way. Chairs approx $9. Snorkel gear approx $10 with fins.

That's what we're going to do..going over to Coki by Taxi

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Just grab a cab and go to Coki. AMAZING snorkeling. I have a complete review in my signature line that has TONS of pictures from snorkeling. It's beautiful. We just went back for the second time a few weeks ago, but did Discover Scuba Diving there and loved it. :)

Just grab a cab and go to Coki. AMAZING snorkeling. I have a complete review in my signature line that has TONS of pictures from snorkeling. It's beautiful. We just went back for the second time a few weeks ago, but did Discover Scuba Diving there and loved it. :)

We have our own snorkels, but no fins. Do you think we need to rent fins at Coki, or will we be fine with just our snorkel gear?

Coki is also our go to snorkeling beach. It is very good to the right, but even better if you walk all the way to the left and swim along the coast. You would need fins there. As always, swim with a partner.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE Baby :D:D Bob and Phyl

Hi DreamingBig1,

I completely understand wanting to find the right snorkeling experience in St. Thomas. I mean, after all, that's one of the highlights of the island!

I definitely recommend Coki beach if the experience you are looking for is snorkeling at a beach. However, there are multiple ways to experience snorkeling in St. Thomas and some can be just as fun if not more.

I recommend checking this article on Snorkeling in St. Thomas to help you choose what's right for you.

Hope you have fun snorkeling while you vacation in paradise!