On Radiance Now.....Any Pictures Needed???

Hey everyone, I'm on the Radiance now, does anyone want pictures of anything specific? Cabin types / locations, or specific locations on the ship? I'll do a full review when I get home next week, but I wanted to know if anyone needed to see anything?

If you get a chance, a photo of the Cafe Latte-Tudes menu would be a good reference for those wanting specialty coffee prices.

Don't know when you posted this as I still don't know the time difference is to what time they say it's posted- they don't use Eastern time!!

Anyway, if you can get anywhere near either of these two cabins, I wanted a picture of the inside and and also the view out to water, since it is a wider and longer balcony and can't picture how it looks!

Thanks- enjoy your cruise

Bmorecruiser201, Thanks for your post about the Radiance. We are sailing 33 night circumnavigation of Australia in 2017 and anything about her would be wonderful. I look forward to reading your review on your return. Have a great cruise.

Balcony cabin 8540 please --- is it in a good location?

Thank you for your kindness, I appreciate it.

We are 7040, directly below you and on the other side of the ship. Here are some pictures :)

ImageUploadedByForums1438555795.606792.jpg.a28f8950bfcd1daec4cb036d2024b5ca.jpg

Please don't mind the mess

We love the front of the ship, right near the elevators, never hear any noise, and the front elevators are hardly ever used because most people walk to the centrum elevators and use the glass ones

ImageUploadedByForums1438555765.121940.jpg.44a2787bff3963d48f2887de1805228c.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1438555774.605004.jpg.722aae2ce7213c49383a245d31f866f2.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1438555784.205711.jpg.4f1f780e030f6c13909a714ef3dbb66d.jpg

Don't know when you posted this as I still don't know the time difference is to what time they say it's posted- they don't use Eastern time!!

Anyway, if you can get anywhere near either of these two cabins, I wanted a picture of the inside and and also the view out to water, since it is a wider and longer balcony and can't picture how it looks!

Thanks- enjoy your cruise

It is currently 3:07pm here :)

What cabin would you like a picture of? We were on the pre cruise tour and made friends with people in almost every category of cabin, so if you need a picture of that type of cabin please let me know :)

We are 7040, directly below you and on the other side of the ship. Here are some pictures :)

[ATTACH]357856[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357857[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357858[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357859[/ATTACH]

Please don't mind the mess

We love the front of the ship, right near the elevators, never hear any noise, and the front elevators are hardly ever used because most people walk to the centrum elevators and use the glass ones

Thank you so much, I appreciate you taking the time to post the cabin information and the pictures. HAVE A WONDERFUL CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey bob,

Sorry that took so long, went fishing with my family :) here you go:

[ATTACH]357849[/ATTACH]

No problem, thanks for taking the time. Maybe when you get back, you can post a larger version because I think it will be hard to read the prices. Have fun on your cruise!:)

I was on the July 10 sailing and I failed to get a picture of the two guys that make up the Rosario Strings ... and their names. They had just come on board that cruise, so I anticipate they are still there.

No problem, they are in the schooner bar in a few hours, I'll be sure to drop by and get their names and a picture :)

Hey everyone, I'm on the Radiance now, does anyone want pictures of anything specific? Cabin types / locations, or specific locations on the ship? I'll do a full review when I get home next week, but I wanted to know if anyone needed to see anything?

Thanks for the offer.

If you have time I am after beer menus, particularly at the Schooner Bar and Quill & Compass. Trying to work out what drinks package to get as I am craft beer drinker.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Dave

When I am just looking at the site, not logged in, it's Eastern time. Once I log in it goes to Pacific, where I am. FWIW.

Hey bob,

Sorry that took so long, went fishing with my family :) here you go:

[ATTACH]357849[/ATTACH]

I can't even *see* the prices in that picture. Or read the items. :o