On Radiance Now.....Any Pictures Needed???

Hey everyone, I'm on the Radiance now, does anyone want pictures of anything specific? Cabin types / locations, or specific locations on the ship? I'll do a full review when I get home next week, but I wanted to know if anyone needed to see anything?

Isn't there an eating area behind the Windjammer in the back of the ship? I'd like a picture of that if possible! Thanks so much! We'll be on Radiance for 30 days next year!!!

Isn't there an eating area behind the Windjammer in the back of the ship? I'd like a picture of that if possible! Thanks so much! We'll be on Radiance for 30 days next year!!!

image_zpsf21f53c8.jpg

Very ship needs this :-)

I agree. Just another reason we love the Radiance class of ships!

Watch out eating out there for breakfast when you come into Vancouver,

however. Saw one distracted lady lose her bagel to one of the talented

seagulls there at the port. :eek:

Good morning all beautiful day in Skagway!

Emeraldcity their names are Kim on the right and El on the left. And you are right they were amazing to listen to :)

[ATTACH]357933[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much ... those are the guys alright. They are awesome. They reminded me of Dick and Teddy who I had the pleasure of experiencing on our B2B on the Grandeur back in 2012.

It is currently 3:07pm here :)

What cabin would you like a picture of? We were on the pre cruise tour and made friends with people in almost every category of cabin, so if you need a picture of that type of cabin please let me know :)

The cabin #'s were in my post but must've gotten

erased- I was looking for inside pictures and pictures out to the balcony of 7110 or 7610 which are identical handicap cabins- we got these by booking guarantee balconies- have never been in one before- we know of all the handicap amenities, but just wanted to see the inside as to the bed location etc

and which wall it is on and balcony is wider with a wall on one end!!!

Thanks- enjoy!!!!

Thanks for the offer.

If you have time I am after beer menus, particularly at the Schooner Bar and Quill & Compass. Trying to work out what drinks package to get as I am craft beer drinker.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Dave

Here is the schooner bar:ImageUploadedByForums1438795481.838511.jpg.397e471dcb07cb8178c053709da5cb5a.jpg

I'll get the quill and compass when I get back to the ship :)

We sailed on 7/24 and Rosario strings were fabulous and not to be missed. Even my 12 year old son loved their music!

I haven't seen the Rosario Stings on a Royal ship for years. Really enjoyed them.

• 1 year later...