Luggage limits

Angus1963

I have FFTF on my upcoming cruise on the Valor and a relative is cruising with us something got messed up with their FFTF and they told them to bring the email that states they have FFTF because their luggage tags do not reflect this. I was wondering if I can just put 2 of my tags on their 2 bags to go to my room. I dont want them to delay getting their bags when they have paid for FFTF and you wont be able to show anyone the email until we are in the terminal and they take the luggage outside.

I have FFTF on my upcoming cruise on the Valor and a relative is cruising with us something got messed up with their FFTF and they told them to bring the email that states they have FFTF because their luggage tags do not reflect this. I was wondering if I can just put 2 of my tags on their 2 bags to go to my room. I dont want them to delay getting their bags when they have paid for FFTF and you wont be able to show anyone the email until we are in the terminal and they take the luggage outside.

Sure we won't tell anyone.

Our luggage tags said FTTF which is how the porters knew and they put an orange sticker on our luggage. Then our sail and sign cards had FTTF on them. I would be calling Carnival to see what's going on. I can't imagine the porters having time to read an email.

They DID call and they cannot change the tags but once inside during check in they have the email but it will not speed up their luggage thats why I was just going to put my tags on it. Its not like they did not pay for it. The porters just pass the luggage on its the baggage screeners that move the luggage to the expediting area for faster processing.

There's no limit to luggage, though they do ask that you keep it to 2 bags per person. Many throw that recommendation out the window and bring their whole wardrobe. The luggage has to be handled and they do have FTTF already so I don't see anything wrong with what you are doing. Now if they didn't have FTTF and you were trying to scam the system by getting the bags quicker I would have an issue with it.

I don't see why Carnival can't jut fix it in their system though so they can reprint the proper tags. No reason they should have to start their vacation at guest services.

There's no limit to luggage, though they do ask that you keep it to 2 bags per person. Many throw that recommendation out the window and bring their whole wardrobe. The luggage has to be handled and they do have FTTF already so I don't see anything wrong with what you are doing. Now if they didn't have FTTF and you were trying to scam the system by getting the bags quicker I would have an issue with it.

I don't see why Carnival can't jut fix it in their system though so they can reprint the proper tags. No reason they should have to start their vacation at guest services.

I agree Carnival told them to just bring the email and Im sure it will work when you get your room key but the luggage will fail which in my opinion is a biggie for FTTF

I agree Carnival told them to just bring the email and Im sure it will work when you get your room key but the luggage will fail which in my opinion is a biggie for FTTF

That's the main reason why I paid for FTTF and the room being ready right away.

Yes, you absolutely can put your luggage tags on your relative's luggage. We've done it with no issues and no questions asked.

Have a great cruise.