Which Celebrity ships have Fun Factory with outdoor play areas?

anonmom

I have heard that some of the Fun Factory spaces are windowless interior spaces and others have indoor/outdoor play spaces, jungle gyms and wading pools. I can't seem to find which ships have what.

Thanks!

None of the Fun Factory spaces on Soltice ships are dark or windowless.They're at the forward area of the ship and very nice. They use the outdoor sports court at certain times of day for organized games such as GaGa ball, Dodgeball etc.

My mind's eye is failing me and I can't recall if there were windows or not - but the area was very bright. But I just did a google image search for celebrity fun factory and can see some pictures showing windows. - don't know how current those pictures are though.

the kids certainly walk around the ship (As a group) and have some outdoor time too. You can tell by the schedule what events will be indoor/outdoor before you drop them of.

None of the Fun Factory spaces on Soltice ships are dark or windowless.They're at the forward area of the ship and very nice. They use the outdoor sports court at certain times of day for organized games such as GaGa ball, Dodgeball etc.

Gagaball??? And isn't dodgeball considered an inappropriate game in this PC world? :)

LOL. According to my 11 year old son, Gagaball is a more "PC" version of Dodgeball where the ball is kept below the knees and on the ground..whatever that means:D

But, yes they do play both on the sports court. They always seem to have some outdoor activities every day.

Coming straight from my kids:

Gaga is Dodgeball but the rules are slightly different. The ball has to bounce off the floor or wall before it can hit someone. In Gaga, you cannot peg someone with the ball like you can in dodgeball? Also, the ball his to hit between the waist and feet in Gaga. If it hits the person above the waist, they are not out.

Gaga is Dodgeball but the rules are slightly different. The ball has to bounce off the floor or wall before it can hit someone. In Gaga, you cannot peg someone with the ball like you can in dodgeball? Also, the ball his to hit between the waist and feet in Gaga. If it hits the person above the waist, they are not out.

There ya go. Thanks for the explanation. :)

i asked my kids the same question and all I got was "it's like dodge ball but different".