Queens Grill queries.

Tillylovesseabourn

Hi just wondering if anyone can help with my QG queries please?

1. When disembarking in port or tendering how does the priorty disembarkation work? Does one have to get off at a set time for this or is there a separate queue?

2. I see that there is priority disembarkation on the final day, i see this appears to be at a set time which is fairly early. Our flight is not until the afternoon. Roughly how long would it take to get off the ship if we disembarked at around 9.30am?

Thanks for your help.

For disembarkation, QG guests are in the first group to leave the ship. Unless there is some immigration or baggage handling delay you will be off the ship by about 7:30 or 8 AM. Generally everyone has disembarked by about 10 AM.

For tendering, priority is for Q1, Q2, and Cunard sponsored excursions. Everyone else requests a tender ticket and waits in a lounge until that group is ready to board.

As for an afternoon flight, we would need to know which ship and which disembarkation port. If it is New York, Cunard will often offer a "killing time" excursion that will end at JFK or Newark.

Thanks for your reply.

I thought it had said in the brouchure that Q1,2,3&4 got priority disembarkation?

So, if we are not being collected until 10am in our car from the port of athens we would have to disembark by 7.30am? And there is no way to arrange a later disembakation say 9am?

I think the priority means that you can be off first not that you have to be off. You will have a separate waiting area. The exact time will depend on arrival time and transfer arrangements. Have you made your own onward travel plans ?

All QG cabins get priority disembarkation but not priority tendering.

Thanks for your reply.

I thought it had said in the brouchure that Q1,2,3&4 got priority disembarkation?

So, if we are not being collected until 10am in our car from the port of athens we would have to disembark by 7.30am? And there is no way to arrange a later disembakation say 9am?

Yes, we have always been given Priority Tender cards when in Q3&4.

Thanks Cruiseluvva, i will look out of the tender cards, are they in the room or do you have to ask for them?

Also,we are making our own travel arrangements I just wondered if it would take forever if we left it later and got off the ship at 9-930 for a 10am pick up. Or is that not doable?

Our Butlers have delivered the tender cards the day before the first tender port.

Leaving later on disembarkation day will probably be faster - unless there is an issue with unloading luggage as happened to us once, when nobody was off until 10am.