Help choosing an aft balcony room on Dream...

brookmill18

We prefer deck 9 to deck 10 for two reasons:

1. The overhang of deck 11 makes the veranda's on deck 10 deeply shaded
  2. There is often noise of moving deck chairs and the like from deck 11 that can annoy you when in a deck 10 cabin.

We stayed in 9672 once. The verandah is very nice sized, but we won't stay in that stateroom again because of the motion of the ship we felt back there. We have cruised on the Dream 5 times, and that stateroom was the only one we felt any kind of motion in. I would stick with 9176 if I were you.

We've also stayed in 8648 once, and 10642 3 times. 10642 is by far our FAVORITE.

We stayed in 9672 once. The verandah is very nice sized, but we won't stay in that stateroom again because of the motion of the ship we felt back there. We have cruised on the Dream 5 times, and that stateroom was the only one we felt any kind of motion in. I would stick with 9176 if I were you.

We've also stayed in 8648 once, and 10642 3 times. 10642 is by far our FAVORITE.

9176 is also aft (on back of ship) only two rooms away from 9672 - why would that be any better?

Edited by dexddd

Thank you--just took 9176 which seems to be right in the middle. We could also get 9672---any thoughts?

Thank you!

9176 has a little closet right next to it between it and 9674. We stayed in 9674 on the Dream and liked it. The balcony is about 1/2 exposed and 1/2 covered. No issues with little closet.